• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
check this out Jaws baby ! look familar? very nice Thank you!
New log jan 2014 007
Bu 008

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yea!! Killer buds on those bad babies Jaws! You do a great selection for patentage . Alotta time, space and that eyye for an awesome male.
Cool. The labs back in full!!! See whatcha got instore for 2014 homie!

JAWS

JAWS

stoked to hear the few who got the ALIEN MATTER are digging her, thank you.

beautiful PLAT DOJO MED!!!.

a look at a young RASPBERRY COOKIE.
PICT9839
PICT9840
PICT9841

FRUITY PEBBLE OG F1 CUT CEREAL, SHE'S GETTING HUGE.

FRUITY PEBBLE OG F2 CUT
PICT9842

FRUITY PEBBLE OG F2, HOUSING FRESH F3.
F3 1
2 23
2 24

sorry my pics are as shitty as ever but ya get the point.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

a small fpog f1 cereal cut housing the first batch of fpog ix1 seeds.

IX1 SEEDS
IX1 2 SEEDS

buds are bigger now and the seeds are swelling pretty good, those pics were a bit back. i thought they were better pics but i'll get some better ones in time for-sure.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIE BX1

this is a really nice strain it came out very compact and covered in trich, sadly i had a battle with PM so i have no full plant shots to to leaf removal as the batter took place.

and yes all these shots are of seeded buds, housing the GSC BX1/F2

PICT9597
PICT9678
PICT9679
PICT9680
PICT9681
PICT9717
PICT9718
PICT9719
PICT9720
PICT9721

going to get a much better look at this one the next time around.

this ^^ was what i used to make the FORUM COOKIE & COOKIE MADNESS SEEDS, well the sweet doughy smelling male that is.

peace;)

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

nice of you to say but they don't seem to be to sought after from where im setting.

thanks though:inpain:

well at least the ones i want are gone. imo that banana og should be a staple as it is as rare as a good chocolate Strain. I know you got your hands in the cookie jar atm so ill be patient.

JAWS

JAWS

well at least the ones i want are gone. imo that banana og should be a staple as it is as rare as a good chocolate Strain. I know you got your hands in the cookie jar atm so ill be patient.

haha that's a good one my friend and so true i do have BOTH hands in the cookie jar for-sure, but just know i have had the BK for quite awhile and ive made 8-9 and now 10's with here as well as MANY HYBRIDS so ive put plenty of time into that strain and i indeed just needed a break from her in the worst way.

kinda going through the same thing with the DOUBLE PURPLE DOJA im just burnt on working it so ive just stopped for now with her as well.

the cookie road has me by the ass because i sucked so bad at growing the FORUM CUT and just was not going to let her beat me so i moved forward in making some good hybrids and am just now getting to enjoy all the work ive put in on that strain in the making/growing out of the ALIEN COOKIES its an awesome strain with killer cookie hybrids. at some point i'll be done with it as well same thing with the work im doing on the FRUITY PEBBLE OG once i fill ive done enough with them or i just flat out it burnt on working i will move on to something else.

i have some mind blowing eye popping strains in seed form both old genetics and new so finding something new to work on is not hard BUT calling it quits on an project can sometimes prove to be pretty hard.

peace;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom