JAWS

JAWS

AJ'S SOUR DIESEL * ALIEN KUSH reversed

BREEDER: ALIEN GENETICS

ALIEN DIESEL s1
PICT0007
PICT0008
PICT0009

man i hope these don't herm like the sour pebble did!!.

plant #2
2 10

nice push on the branching so we shall grab some cuts in a few weeks, and hope they are female.

peace:snaphappy:

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Asking cuz I had a chance to get some AJs SD x's but thought it may not be what I was looking for. Now I beat myself up for it, grrrrr! I love ecsd & anything close to it, I want! Miss that shizznit but hopefully I'll get something close out of these testers I got from SRG. I know they'll be something great in there, like that ecsd.
Are those AD's getting that diesel funk yet?

JAWS

JAWS

Asking cuz I had a chance to get some AJs SD x's but thought it may not be what I was looking for. Now I beat myself up for it, grrrrr! I love ecsd & anything close to it, I want! Miss that shizznit but hopefully I'll get something close out of these testers I got from SRG. I know they'll be something great in there, like that ecsd.
Are those AD's getting that diesel funk yet?

no not yet so i'm guessing i'm getting the more AK smell if i was gussing which at this time i am, HAHAH. will have to wait and see if i get a crazy diesel smell.

peace:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
no i think i'm the one that's not understanding, what exactly are you asking?.

are you wanting to know what the seeds will be if you hit an s1 with a regular male?. if so it would be just a hybrid as far as i know.

humm:writing:
No it's a feminized female I want to make seeds with. So will buy same strain now and hunt for a nice male. Then turn some romantic music on dim the lights and let shit happen. Bam baby seeds. ! Best route to go My understanding u can self a female plant to make seeds BUT. Then u have no male to create again. U guys are starting to become extinct If this can be done. lol.

JAWS

JAWS

No it's a feminized female I want to make seeds with. So will buy same strain now and hunt for a nice male. Then turn some romantic music on dim the lights and let shit happen. Bam baby seeds. ! Best route to go My understanding u can self a female plant to make seeds BUT. Then u have no male to create again. U guys are starting to become extinct If this can be done. lol.

how old is that s1 female you now have, if its very old then getting reg seeds from the same parents/pheno will be tough. if you find f1 seeds of that strain you will be making f2's, if you find f2 you will be making an ix1.

if you find f1 seeds why not just make f2's with the seeds you find.

i'm still a bit confused as to why ppl make fem's of strains that can be had in seed form in the first place, i have always thought the reason one makes fem seeds is because the strain there using is not in a seed form as in CLONE ONLY's. i understand the selfed/s1.......

nope there will ALWAYS been a want/need for reg seeds.

peace;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
how old is that s1 female you now have, if its very old then getting reg seeds from the same parents/pheno will be tough. if you find f1 seeds of that strain you will be making f2's, if you find f2 you will be making an ix1.

if you find f1 seeds why not just make f2's with the seeds you find.

i'm still a bit confused as to why ppl make fem's of strains that can be had in seed form in the first place, i have always thought the reason one makes fem seeds is because the strain there using is not in a seed form as in CLONE ONLY's. i understand the selfed/s1.......

nope there will ALWAYS been a want/need for reg seeds.

peace;)
First seeds ever bought. So thought I needed fems.

JAWS

JAWS

1. legend og * fruity pebble og f2
2. alien cookies #9 * fruity pebble og f2----x two
3. alien cookies #9 * fruity pebble og f2----x two
4. raspberry kush * fruity pebble og f2----x two
5. fpog cereal f1 cut * fruity pebble og f2

first round and in the morning i'll get the rest dusted.

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

the fpog / fruity pebbles sould yield nice also .... :pompus:

ya it should i have a few ppl trying them so we should see soon enough i suppose, this is the third round for this one and the second round for the raspberry og.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yo! Those look great. The legend hybrid looks stretchy, from the legend side?
on the raspberry, sweet or the sour/bitter raspberry aroma?
Those all sound really nice Jaws. Keep up the great work.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Yo! Those look great. The legend hybrid looks stretchy, from the legend side?
on the raspberry, sweet or the sour/bitter raspberry aroma?
Those all sound really nice Jaws. Keep up the great work.

Peace

the legend above is a legend cut i just dusted her with some fpog pollen, LEGENDARY PEBBLE OG f1 will be her name once the seeds are harvested.

no sour anything on the raspberry cut i have ALL sweet very nice strain to put your nose to for-sure.

i do have two other legend hybrids both are called KEEBLERS DIN one was made with pollen from a male alien cookies and the other was made with pollen from a male girl scout cookies bx1.

working with the gsc bx1 one right now, i have a cookie leaner and a legend leaner. last time out i made f2 with the cookie leaning female, but this time around i think i'm going to go with making a KEBBLERS KUSH using pollen from my f9 male banana kush.

peace brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so there is a slight change in plans, iv'e went ahead and started flowering the two ALIEN DIESEL's mainly because the other two plants i tried from the same breeder and were also fems and they both hermed i don't think i want to spend another two months on vegging just in case they to are going to herm.

right now they both have two nice side branch's that i'm going to take but i'm not going to do that just yet i'm going to wait another week to ten days then take the 4 cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom