The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

63 days to day i did notice this this morning but i still love this girl.
2 22

looked the girl over pretty good and this is the only one i'm seeing so no matter shes a keeper and i cant wait to get another go at her.

wonderful cola size for a cookie hybrid, could not be more happy with the #7 as well as the #9 they are both pretty awesome.
2 23
2 24
2 25

and yes sir those buds are indeed as tight as they look with an overwhelming cookie dough smell.

very proud of this piece:snaphappy::):writing:

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Been a busy J man But never too busy to check on the Jaws and Medusa threads, The banana pie f1 look tasty Jaws as long as your breeding Bad ass next gen Beans I see a never ending dessert pies and fruit baskets sitting in my living room....
Just dreaming.......@@@@@(Black Cherry Banana Smoothy sounds tasty)@@@@@ name LoL
have a great week end Jaws I am headed up the mountain to play.
FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

Yo jaws does ur Banana og have that laffy taffy smell... i jus got a banana og cut and i smelled the buds and sure enough it has that taffy smell.

sorry brother i don't have the banana og never have, i have the banana kush and she smells of banana peel.

looked for the taffy profiler but it seems i have the wrong banana to get the pheno.

have no banana going at this time just the banana pie's.

just dusted a LIME SODA fem with some banana pie "ban pheno" pollen, LIME BANANA PIE f1's.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

Jaws u make me hungry and thirsty all the time. Lol. And what would the Lemon soda genetics be? Thanks M

well first its lime not lemon HAHAHAHA.

LIME SODA fem
mother===chem soda {Chemdog D bx3}
father===lime kush {reversed}

i made these a while back but never releast any because one of my testers had a herm so i shelved them, but i decided to try them myself and so far there looking good to me. they could still herm if they do there out as is the hybrid.

very frosty fuckers so far so i'm hoping there solid.

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

No talking about the ones I have Sharky. There lemon dojo.

ahh you the.

LEMON SOUR DOJO f1
mother===lemon sour diesel////med-man genetics---OG KUSH * HEADBAND
father===alien dojo////jaws gear---ALIEN DAWG F-4 * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO IX1 {PURPLE MALE

so how are those doing? we getting close to any pics yet?, i'd love to see what they look like.

thank you:snaphappy:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ahh you the.

LEMON SOUR DOJO f1
mother===lemon sour diesel////med-man genetics---OG KUSH * HEADBAND
father===alien dojo////jaws gear---ALIEN DAWG F-4 * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO IX1 {PURPLE MALE

so how are those doing? we getting close to any pics yet?, i'd love to see what they look like.

thank you:snaphappy:
yes ....new 3 gal shoes into flower next week ... then you can have visitation rights to your children LOL....

JAWS

JAWS

ok so finally the harvest is complete and i have now got the plants out of the closet and boy did they need some room, not sure how much longer i could have kept them in there. a little damage from being crapped up but i should get them looking a lot better in the near future pics then for-sure.

ok now a while back i made a strain i called LIME SODA its a fem strain i made with CHEN SODA f1 {Chemdog D bx3 pheno} * LIME KUSH {REVERSED} back then i send a pack to a friend and he said he had a hermi so i put the seeds back into the frig and did not release any. fast forward to a a couple moths back i decided to drop a few to see for myself what was up, out of 10 seeds 9 germed and broke ground out of those 9 i had one herm early so it was killed and pitched i had three other with no herm issues but had no zest for life and i had no time to baby them so they were killed and pitched.

so out of 9 i now have 5 at 30 days no signs of any hermi action but it could still happen to be sure, and way there looking outstanding and are very very heavy in the trich department for there age. snapped a few pics on one of them this morning, now there are some pic differences because i'm changing things on my cam to try and get better pics for the future. just keep in mind all these pics are of the same plant.

PICT0001
PICT0002
PICT0003
PICT0004
PICT0005
PICT0006
PICT0007
PICT0008

there is no doubt that all 5 are leaning towards the LIME KUSH side of things which is fine with me, i also dusted one with some fresh BANANA PIE pollen so if they stay true i'll have a small batch of LIME BANANA PIE seeds to look through at some point. there were NO cuts taking so when these are done i'll need to start more seeds if i want a better look at her.

the SKUNK PROJECTS are on deck but i'm going to wait until i start to flower before dropping those seeds, i just cant run into the same problem i just came from again.

the out of left field KICK ASSNESSSSSS for-sure came from the CHERRY PIE CARGO FEM she's pretty special in many ways and i'm so glad i have a few more seeds of this girl, she will indeed get another spot in my 5x5 with a much better eye on her next time. crazy smell beautiful buds with a really nice yield.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

BANANA PIE f1

these two girls are growing like crazy im going to have to get them into my big pots WEEKS before anything else.
Female 5
Female 6

just about done with the males, one female will go into the 4x4 breed tent while the other will stay in the 5x5 production tent. going to take several cuts from each one of these beast, i got a really good filling about this piece for-sure.

thank you:snaphappy::woot::snaphappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom