• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:talking
sorry my brother you snuck that one in on me HAHAH....

ya the ALIEN GEAR is looking TIGHT and im so thankfull to have them in my space..

on the FIRE OG damn they stink pretty bad ummm so far there with out a doubt the stinkest thing in this grow, and YES SIR i have a MALE/FEMALE so i will be making a new batch for-sure....and YES SIR im going to make a HYBRID or two ahh as of right now i think i have the GSC from seed and if it shows to be true im most definatly going to hit her with some FIRE OG POLLEN...i did lose SEVERAL seeds of the FIRE OG to the bad soil issue i went through but its all good now knowing i have a MALE/FEMALE...
respect:talking

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up jaws? holy shit you know how to rock a thread thats more like a novel. bravo brotha! you have some crosses that would make anyone drool. thanks for the tip as well. goin shoppin'. dont know how i missed this thread. peacentreez 42o

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:talking

thanks dude its quite long winded i know HAHA......

EAST COAST PURPLE DIESEL * GORILLA GRAPE

peace:talking

G

gooey

just popping in to say JAWS gear is super solid 39/40 above ground within 72 hrs....cant ask for much more than that...thanks for all you do bro, keep on keepin on...peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello GOOEY:talking
ahh it sounds like your off to a really great start and if you decide to start a thread PLEASE let me know so i can get a good seat!!...
thank you:talking

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T. :emo:emo
ya i have two of those and will take 2cuts from each JUST INCASE theyb turn out to be great!!.
respect:emo:emo

JAWS

JAWS

hello CANNA:talking
thank you much my friend...

that third pic DEAD CENTER is ENT'S MARVIN THE MARTIAN and she is a beaut no doubt..

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
yes KEEP the white mustang!! nice:banana1sv6:

I'm gonna have to agree with Noodles here Jaws. Keep the white mustang and please........ hit Cherry Pie (or GSC), Headhunter, and Decapitation with it.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful as Usual

JAWS you are one busy son of a gun, hope you get enough time to sample your wares. I also hope all is well with you and yours

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking

KINGER
YES SIR my brother they are ALL in 2litter soda bottles and this is not my usual path with my grows, i always start in 20oz styros then move to 2littlers then into 3gallon pots but after all the problems i had this round and all the time differences in the seeds i dropped i just decided to run them as is.....

im taking cuts of SEVERAL things so the next round my 5X5 will be full of FEMALES and will roll along in the 3gallon pots for-sure..

i was gifted some TWO STRAINS that simply said the name of the genetics and the words "VERY OLD STOCK" and im hoping atleast 20 years and im also hoping i can get them to germ in the next run!!!............

WEST
done deal bro the male has his spot in the 4x4 and is being preped for harvest soon, as far as hitting the CP--GSC id love to do that but if i cant get a SOLID yes or no to what it really is i may just take a couple cuts and work her next round...i have a friend who has sent me some GSC s1 that he got from some nugs he had so ya i will have some new seeds to look through, there not in-hand yet but soon...im still bummed that i did not get a FEMALE to work with but i can only blame myself for that screw up, i lost a lot of great genetics in that F&^%$#@ bad soil issue i went through..

MAL
thank you my brother and yes im very busy maybe to busy for my own good but hey WTF may aswell make it interesting and have some fun at the same time!!...im doing great the Gfriend is doing great and our dog is doing stunningly well after his near death run-in with a nail!!
respect to ALL:talking

JAWS

JAWS

Can-venture

ROADKILL SKUNK "MALE"

M 1

M 2

M 3

M 4

i have expressed my disapointment over this STRAIN because at this point it has no SKUNK SMELL to it what so ever, i was thinking if a person{s} was going to be BOLD enough to put this CLASSIC name on a redo of such a CLASSIC thrw-back that it would atleast have the ONE THING that makes this strain UN-MIS-STAKE-ABLE and thats the ODER!!.......

im hoping that the FEMALE gives me some skunky smell BUT at this point i should already be smelling some skunk big time!..

JAWS

JAWS

ok so this grow is now OVER everything is HERMING i must have a bad timer is all i can think its theo nly thing that would cause the INTIRE grow to hermi...i just seen this about three hours age i was checking on my GSC to see if there were any branches to to be taken for clones, i seen nuts tought what the fuck then processed to look at the others and every one i pulled out had balls...

this grow has been a plauge ever sense i started it, first it was the soil and a loss of 50+ seeds then the BORG a loss of 26 clones two which were my clone onlys and was a devastating loss to me, then after i thought i had won that battle only to find that i had not...and now this im starting to think im being told something and its really starting to make me think real hard about whats happening to me...

ive never had so many problems with a grow NEVER this is just very strange to me, im a very good grower but these problems just keep coming over-n-over-n-over and i think i need a little break to think about the next step..

i'll get some pics of my grow before i chop EVERYTHING DOWN and do a MAJOR cleaning nad decide what im going to start as far as a new selection of strains...

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Sorry to hear this bro! you will regroup and all will be ok.keep your head up.

~KMK~

ok so this grow is now OVER everything is HERMING i must have a bad timer is all i can think its theo nly thing that would cause the INTIRE grow to hermi...i just seen this about three hours age i was checking on my GSC to see if there were any branches to to be taken for clones, i seen nuts tought what the fuck then processed to look at the others and every one i pulled out had balls...

this grow has been a plauge ever sense i started it, first it was the soil and a loss of 50+ seeds then the BORG a loss of 26 clones two which were my clone onlys and was a devastating loss to me, then after i thought i had won that battle only to find that i had not...and now this im starting to think im being told something and its really starting to make me think real hard about whats happening to me...

ive never had so many problems with a grow NEVER this is just very strange to me, im a very good grower but these problems just keep coming over-n-over-n-over and i think i need a little break to think about the next step..

i'll get some pics of my grow before i chop EVERYTHING DOWN and do a MAJOR cleaning nad decide what im going to start as far as a new selection of strains...

2DogWalker

It's life brother we gotta face it head up cuz it ain't slowing down for me or you homie...luck will swing your way keep on the good fight and put those whitefire in the dirt hit a brother up if u need some more homeslice....

Kindest,
2dogwalker

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
I'm sorry to hear that brother. I went through a very similar situation recently. I can usually grow some pretty bomb ass buds. But for a while it seemed like everything that I tried to bloom got stunted and took a lot longer than they should've to finish (sometimes 20 weeks+ !!!). It took me 4 failed crops, a lot of soul searching, and a long break from the forums before I got things back on track. At one point I even almost stopped growing because I felt so bad that I couldn't provide for the patients who depended on me to produce their medicine. But I realized that sometimes the best thing to do is to take a break from your daily grind and clear your head a little. It feels good to start fresh from scratch every once in a while. Kinda like when I was a teenager playing video games. I would stay up all night playing a game that I rented only to get stuck and frustrated on a certain level. No matter how many times I tried to beat it I couldn't do it. But then I would go to sleep and try it again in the morning while I was fresh and I would beat it on my first try. It's crazy how things work like that sometimes.

My advice to you is to think about why you love growing cannabis in the first place. And try to get to that state of mind again. But don't give up on growing if it's something that's really important to you. There's a good reason why the universe chose us to become growers. Even if that reason is a really a small one. But you've helped a lot of people out in your time, so I'd say your reason is pretty significant.

I wish you all the best on your new grow!!! Good Luck!!!

slausongardens

slausongardens

yeah man, i can say the same type of process happened to me too and the reason was i was just doing so much, hundreds of different strains going and trying to maintain each one and their problems, i figured since all my grows were rather easy it wouldnt be a problem to do so much but i was wrong cuz it just got overwhelming trying to fix everything, plants were yellowing and getting stunted and next thing you know they were all fucked up and having a nice healthy green plant was a rare thing.

so i just transplanted a lot of them and threw a lot of the ones i prolly didnt wanna keep into flower and didnt even take cuts, just to get rid of them, then i took the ones i wanted to keep, transplanted them to mother out and flushed everything real nice.

the ones i put in flower got there health back, i noticed plants will get healthier in flower for some reason, at least on my last experience, i always thought the veg was the easy part and the flower was the hard part but its been the opposite for me, ive had a lot of luck throwing unhealthy plants in flower and them getting their health back.

so i thinned everything out, the mothers in the bigger pots started greening up, threw away the real fucked up clones that just didnt wanna go any further, they were just stuck, some strains i didnt wanna lose had to go. it sucked.

but everythings looking up since, turning green and growing nicely, got a lot of strains in flower. and some nice moms started of good ogs and other dank i wanted to keep. i got rid of most my males so i popped a bunch new seeds to find some new good ones and some more female phenos to work with.. but damn i popped so many seeds recently i hope the same problem doesnt happen again. im just excited cuz now that everythings going nicely im hoping the seeds will grow nice and fast and not like before.

so the conclusion i guess is we just overwhelm ourselves by doin so much and we think it'll work cuz we've done so good in the past, and next thing you know theres a million problems and its too hard to fix each individual one. and by the looks of this thread you are doing the most!!! haha everytime i look at this thread im like damn jaws is killin it, how does he even do it??

im sure you'll fix the problem and be back at it like never before. we just have to go through these things growing, its never perfect, it seems like my grows lately have been worse and worse when really they should be getting better haha but i learn so much everytime i'll have it all down to a science one day.

sorry for the rant, i just feel exactly where youre coming from and had to vent cuz its a bitch. just part of the game. you'll be back killin it in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom