• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello TIPPER:hi
ahhhh that was a long read indeed dude, thank you for the kind words brother..the beans will be spread far-n-wide i dont think there going to be hard to find..
peace:banana1sv6:

rawman

rawman

never got to the gdp x's my room got all out f whack due to a mite/aphid infestation so i shut down for a bit and lost ALOT of genetics. grape kush does remind me ALOT of gdp though so maybe theres still hope! your pics look sick u deffinitly found a keeper in that white salmon!

anyways looking forward to hearing from u brother stay safe!

JAWS

JAWS

hello RAW:hi
ahh thats a shame my brother sorry to hear about that..

yup this WHITE SALMON is a real winner and i was talking with the dude i got the seeds from yesterday and maybe just maybe there is still a small chance that some of the beans given out can be retrived, i pray that he can work some magic and make that happen....if he does and passes some my way I WILL POP them and pray for a MALE and if that happens i will make 100's so we can all get a shot at this wonderful piece of work...

i did breed her in this round with the BANANA KUSH F7....

WHITE BANANA KUSH

peace brother:banana1sv6:

TILT YOUR SCREEN BACK!!

JAWS

JAWS

WHITE SALMON cola fresh cut bud 70.2g's after triming 60g's, when dri3ed i hope for 25-30g'sss......

White salmon cola
JAWS

JAWS

hello down:banana1sv6:
hahaha ya most likely but i can dream right hahaha....

i did a LEMON DROP * TASKINTI a few years back and the wet weight was 75 and the final dry weight was 15, soooo ya i know all about the loss in weight between wet-n-dry....

good thing is, is that im always happy if a get an ozper plant and thats just the cola of one of the WHITE SALMON so when i add the other tops my goal will be meet and surpassed so im happy over-all...
thank you:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hey down:hi
ya bro and thats just one of two main colas plus i got several golfball side nuggies aswell PLUS+++ six more plants just like her and she on the small side...
sweeetnessss:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hey RAW:banana1sv6:
whats up my brother, you never answered my Question about the CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH seeds....

yup its been a few days sence i cut that cols down and man did she shrink HAHAHAHA, started out 70.2 cleaned her up weighed 60 now a few days later shes at 16.6.......no worries though its hard nugs and i know the smoke is really good...
peace brother:banana1sv6:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah jaws sounds and looks delish bro super frosty I bet there's some fire up those beans sick cross !

JAWS

JAWS

hello STICKY:banana1sv6:
ya bro there looking good and smelling wonderful, see those pics with the pop can in that is the MOTHER of the up-n-coming WHITE BANANA KUSH..
peace:banana1sv6:

J

joebean91

Hey bud impressive work you got here for sure . I just finished out 2 OGKush x BasicDiesel few weeks back , 1 finished in 8 wks & was very sweet candied flavorful ...everbody really enjoyed it ..reminded me of good Snowdog . The other went about ten wks and was really dieselly , both were great thanks bro!

Germing 5 Triple Og x DPD now

JAWS

JAWS

hello JOE:banana1sv6:
humm ya got any pics of the OG-KUSH-DIESEL you are the only one who has even said they grew any of those out...

humm woner where the candie can from, would have never thought that a sweetness would be in that hybrid....diesel lemon would have been i guess for sure...

TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO F2 now thats going to make you very very happy my friend..

PHENO's
GRAY BUD
DPD BUD
LEMON FUNK BUD
50/50 MIX

all pheno are excellent i just this round found the LEMON FUNK BUD and this is my 4th run with her, this LEMON FUNK is the one to look for its straight up in your face LEMON FUNK....

GRAY BUD will be a big yielder with fist size buds that are nice and hard and solid all the way through, i call it GRAY BUD because late in flower it gathers so much resin it takes on a BLUEISH/GRAY color and its very easy to spot from a distance..

DPD BUD is also unmistakable its full of very fat buds just like the GRAY BUD except this one will be very purple/muave.....search the strain here and im sure you will find a few pics of this PHENO i was very happy when i found it and put up a few pics...

50/50 is just that a good mix of the two...

if your a smart grower YOU WILL make yourself some fresh seeds, if you dont you will wish you had when its all said and done...

if you do pics PLEASE show them id love to see them..
have fun:banana1sv6:

J

joebean91

Yeah we were wondering about the sweetness also ...who knows . Sorry I failed to get pics this time around but I do have a couple more cuts from the diesely pheno that just went into flower and will get some pics when the time comes .

Thanks for the advice and heads up on the TripleOG x DPD, I will do just that . Now I'm excited

Almost forgot ...got a few Bubba s1 x bubba s1 seedlings going too , I assume those are fems ...is that right??

JAWS

JAWS

hello BEAN:banana1sv6:
ahh ya bro i'd love to see some pics when the time is right, thank you..

ahh no my friend those BUBBAS are REG seeds you should be able to find a bangger male in there if your looking to make some beanage...

i bought some BUBBA KUSH S1 from seed-booooo back in 05-06 they were at the time listed under CALI KUSH SEEDS i grew some and sent some to a friend who inturn made the seeds you have now...i gave about 100 of those out at that time, look for the COFFEE pheno thats the one you want to breed with..
enjoy brother:hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom