The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noob78

Noob78

yes my boys stay free in my 4x4 under a 400mh bare bulb until they begin to drop, once that happens they then get placed inside the bin's...after that once the pollen begins to show its self I harvest pollen DAYLY until I get what I want, after that he gets thanked and then pitched....

I do not keep any males around longer then need be, once I have what I want need im done with them......

peace;)

p.s. the tubs are placed into another room and the plant is removed then harvested..
ok thank you for the explaination and your time.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

TOO SWEET DEM CLEAR TRASH CANS......I TOOK ONE LOOK AND HMMMMMM BOY BOX...I NEED THAT TOO...NICE SCORE...HUNTN FOR THE BESTEST COOKIE OR COOKIE CROSS BOY....HOPEFULLY A STUDDD..DJ

JAWS

JAWS

TOO SWEET DEM CLEAR TRASH CANS......I TOOK ONE LOOK AND HMMMMMM BOY BOX...I NEED THAT TOO...NICE SCORE...HUNTN FOR THE BESTEST COOKIE OR COOKIE CROSS BOY....HOPEFULLY A STUDDD..DJ

ya there a little pricy for what they are BUT there a one time buy because they will last forever!!!.......

awesome:)

JAWS

JAWS

looking for some help....

Og ringo 3
Alien cookies 1

shite sorry for the blurry second pic, I did not think it was that bad...

this is a problem ive been dealing with for several grows now, but usually I don't see it until we get into flowering for the most part......but this time its showing up pretty early and if I can not fix it this problem will strip pretty much all big leaves from the plants.....this is a problem im having on both clones and seed plants....

any knowledge or starting point would be great...

Mmj nutrient deficiency comparison chart

what a good fix for a PHOSPHORUS dif ??................

thank you:snaphappy:

also I have a POTASSIUM def any good cure for that??....

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey bro that looks like something similiar to what i had goin on a while back. i watered in some epsom salt and foliared with it a few times and noticed better looking leaves ....might be wotrth looking into...hope that helps
enjoy the day
42o

JAWS

JAWS

hey bro that looks like something similiar to what i had goin on a while back. i watered in some epsom salt and foliared with it a few times and noticed better looking leaves ....might be wotrth looking into...hope that helps
enjoy the day
42o

thank you for the info my friend, umm do you know what this problem is? I mean what causes it to happen......I know its got to be a DEF of some kind and I need to know what causes it so I can know how to deal with it when it happens again....

thank bro:writing::writing:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey jaws

Gotta love figuring out deficiency problems lol. The spoting on the leaves you have posted in the pic above I had on a plant before....believe it was a ghost hybrid or something. Cant remwmber 100% the strain but it ended up being mag sensitive and I was using calmag for all my chems and ogs at the time and she disnt care for it.... almost looked like little rust spots how they show up on cars. Not saying 100% thats what that is, just something to consider.

Im currently having what looks like N deficiency. I run full organic feed, any thoifhts on something good to use and still stay organic? Sorry to clog your thread brotha, just say you were talking nute defs so figured id pop in and rap a bit lol....

BTW....everything looks great in the thread bro. You got some tall ass steaks in those small gsc plants lol.

JAWS

JAWS

Hey jaws

Gotta love figuring out deficiency problems lol. The spoting on the leaves you have posted in the pic above I had on a plant before....believe it was a ghost hybrid or something. Cant remwmber 100% the strain but it ended up being mag sensitive and I was using calmag for all my chems and ogs at the time and she disnt care for it.... almost looked like little rust spots how they show up on cars. Not saying 100% thats what that is, just something to consider.

Im currently having what looks like N deficiency. I run full organic feed, any thoifhts on something good to use and still stay organic? Sorry to clog your thread brotha, just say you were talking nute defs so figured id pop in and rap a bit lol....

BTW....everything looks great in the thread bro. You got some tall ass steaks in those small gsc plants lol.

ya rust spots indeed but I know that's not it but ya I totally agree with that, if you flip the leaves over they look like white spots......ive delt with this several times in the last year and I know its not something you just want to try and push through because you will pay dearly for that mistake.....

I would not be in a tiss if it were not now on my big ALIEN COOKIES plant that I have veging in the big tent, if I don't do something it will be a stripped bean pole with in a week or so...once this shit get going it just destroys in days no joke.......

I stopped working with the BLACK ROSE for this very reason because it just seem to love that plant and seeing I did not know what or how to fix it things went bad pretty quick....

ok thank you for stopping by my friend and i'll stay with it because I have no choice and my baby is on the line this time around....

ohh ya those are 3foot stakes in the GSC cuts, just a stabilizer until they get big enough to go into some bigger pots....

thank you homie:)

theivory

theivory

JAWS - just signed up and was looking around your lab. I met you a few years back on a different forum and you sent me some seeds to grow out. And around about the time I was about to get to growing I had to close up shop. I'm starting to get the itch back and do have some areas I'm looking at building some grow rooms.
Anyway not trying to hyjack your thread just wanted to say hi and if I Go with another grow ill be trying to pop some of your beans. They have been in the dresser drawer since 2007. I've got: purple bastard f2s, cheese crossed with; jock horror, tunnel vision, shotgun candy, sharkk, and s1 oger. Some buddha cheese f2s and shark x skunk.
Anyway good to see you are still at it and doing great work

JAWS

JAWS

JAWS - just signed up and was looking around your lab. I met you a few years back on a different forum and you sent me some seeds to grow out. And around about the time I was about to get to growing I had to close up shop. I'm starting to get the itch back and do have some areas I'm looking at building some grow rooms.
Anyway not trying to hyjack your thread just wanted to say hi and if I Go with another grow ill be trying to pop some of your beans. They have been in the dresser drawer since 2007. I've got: purple bastard f2s, cheese crossed with; jock horror, tunnel vision, shotgun candy, sharkk, and s1 oger. Some buddha cheese f2s and shark x skunk.
Anyway good to see you are still at it and doing great work

im sorry my friend but I don't remember your name but for-sure remember those strains, did I sent you straight tunnel vision or was it in a hybrid? that shit if its the straight form will make most ppl very PARANOID to the max...cant say I remember much about that one other then the scary stone most ppl said about it....

SHOTGUN CANDY man that's an old timer right there those were made by a friend back when I was a mod at the old KLOSET KING shit back in 03-04 id be surprised if those even popped HAHA....those OGER S1 should give you something to look at if you can get them to pop.......

ppl like you are the reason why I believe in KARMA I gave away so many seeds to so many ppl over the years and its really an awesome filling to have some one like you show up after all these years and still remember those who have done good by them in the past.....

im really touched by your post and it just reassure me that my time spent online and in these forums were worth all the time and stress I went and continue you go through day in and day out, my shareing and caring for my friends over the years has always been worth it and always will be.......

thank you very much:)

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

i see jaws creations from the past.....bet there is some sweetness in there...you reuse your soil mix...after using my stuff over and over i had that look in some leaves...shit canned all the soil mix and started new and all deficiencies went away..dj

theivory

theivory

No problem jaws it was nice to find you. I was actually just searching the internet for info on purple bastards and at that time couldn't remember your screen name. And the search came up with a couple posts on lineage of the strain and a breeder named jaws that was working the strain. And I was like that's who it was. So I had to find you on a forum and say hello. Btw all the strains oger tunnel vision shotgun candy shark are all crossed with cheese.

Yes I was very greatful for the beans and generosity you showed me years ago. If I decide to jump head first back into it ill be trying to germ some of these strains you gifted me. And if still viable would be more than happy to send back some beans to you if interested in them.

JAWS

JAWS

i see jaws creations from the past.....bet there is some sweetness in there...you reuse your soil mix...after using my stuff over and over i had that look in some leaves...shit canned all the soil mix and started new and all deficiencies went away..dj

ya brother I never reuse soil even its a male plant and was only in the soil for a week or two, I always start with fresh soil........

No problem jaws it was nice to find you. I was actually just searching the internet for info on purple bastards and at that time couldn't remember your screen name. And the search came up with a couple posts on lineage of the strain and a breeder named jaws that was working the strain. And I was like that's who it was. So I had to find you on a forum and say hello. Btw all the strains oger tunnel vision shotgun candy shark are all crossed with cheese.

Yes I was very greatful for the beans and generosity you showed me years ago. If I decide to jump head first back into it ill be trying to germ some of these strains you gifted me. And if still viable would be more than happy to send back some beans to you if interested in them.

ahh you mean these then..

B-B-C * AFGHAN SHARK
B-B-C * JOCK HORROR
B-B-C * OGER {S1}
B-B-C * SHOTGUN CANDY
B-B-C * TUNNEL VISION
B-B-C * VORTEX

those were all made by my homie JONNYBGOOD from the mag, I sent him some gear and he went to work with them...

and hey if you decide to get started up again and those seeds are to old let me know and i'll restock you with some fresh gear!!!.........

peace:writing:

theivory

theivory

Sounds good jaws will see what comes about in the next couple weeks. BTW yes those are the crosses I have. Remember any info on them?

JAWS

JAWS

Sounds good jaws will see what comes about in the next couple weeks. BTW yes those are the crosses I have. Remember any info on them?

hum ya not really I never grew any of those hybrids myself.....I did grow the TUNNEL VISION---AFGHAN SHARK---OGER S1by them selves but that was years ago...I do know that the OGERS were from that release OKID did back then and from what ive heard is that strain might be where the banana kush was found?......

let me know if ya need anything...

thank you:)

Noob78

Noob78

Just thought I say love the vibe here jaws, You have one awesome journal here. Plus if you could let me now where to get your gear from, would love to run some but the only place i see is out(cannazon). Thanks again respectfully noob78

420alldaze

420alldaze

yeah , mine was a mag def . as smf has beat me to...haha hope that helps you out.

Noob78

Noob78

oh yeah curious about the def. have that at times so would love to no what you do about that jaws.

soserthc1

soserthc1

im sorry my friend but I don't remember your name but for-sure remember those strains, did I sent you straight tunnel vision or was it in a hybrid? that shit if its the straight form will make most ppl very PARANOID to the max...cant say I remember much about that one other then the scary stone most ppl said about it....

SHOTGUN CANDY man that's an old timer right there those were made by a friend back when I was a mod at the old KLOSET KING shit back in 03-04 id be surprised if those even popped HAHA....those OGER S1 should give you something to look at if you can get them to pop.......

ppl like you are the reason why I believe in KARMA I gave away so many seeds to so many ppl over the years and its really an awesome filling to have some one like you show up after all these years and still remember those who have done good by them in the past.....

im really touched by your post and it just reassure me that my time spent online and in these forums were worth all the time and stress I went and continue you go through day in and day out, my shareing and caring for my friends over the years has always been worth it and always will be.......

thank you very much:)

cool post and cool response i felt the same way and have nothing to do with it..... that is what sharing genetic's is about .... now get them popping and put up some old time Jaws strains on display ......very cool..... peace SoSer... just proves money is not all its about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom