The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
spacebomb

spacebomb

i live in a dangerous ass place atm me like eh bro.im gonna keep on rocking the ladys tho eh:-)people on here are good folk and like to help.
space
Damn I'm so jealous right now....all these ladies look soo good and the strains sound amazing....Wish I lived somewhere else right now. But some day soon I'll get another grow going. JAWS, spacebomb, DJ, Shamus keep doing what you do so I can live vicariously :)

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES F1

male

PICT7558
PICT7559
PICT7560

so it has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

Looks like I need to go back and catch up on the 30-40 pages i'm behind lol. Your threads move quick bro...still putting out the hybrids like crazy I see. We need to catch up sometime J...have some things I would like to talk to you about. Peace

my box is always open my brother!!!!

any time:)

Shamus

Shamus

ALIEN COOKIES F1

male

View attachment 320962View attachment 320963View attachment 320964

so it has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

looks like you found a good'n. very forumy. i had to go thru a handful of beans to find this guy.. they look similar. my guy picked up the spittin ones and 3's thing. ours look very similar in bud structure cept yours look a bit beefyer.. mine have a week or so till they start opneing tho so maybe itll fill in more. itll be cool to see what these dudes do. my outcross is a oldschool sativa so i think it may have been harder in my case to find a good dude. if it didnt hermie youd have a straight up winner on your hands there with the lime cookies man. im high as hell off 40 day buds. lol pics of the girls comin tomorrow.
for now a choice cookie dude. aka 63. he smells the room up.. hopefully it shines thru
Photo 35

Photo 42

JAWS

JAWS

ya most of the ALIEN COOKIES I have lean towards the GSC no doubt, lucky I guess with this one and it should be a breeze to get some nice cookie leaning f2's from this batch..

hum I thought you were the one who was rolling with the LIME COOKIES that did not have any problems?....

are those males showing to be solid for you?.....

peace:)

Shamus

Shamus

yeah the lambsbreath x cookie (63) is solid. One pheno in the lime cookies have late hermie tendencies but nothing out of control. as u can see from Tony little those beans are flame.. they're incredibly valuable to people who aren't afraid of a nut sack or two late in flower. would I pop 20 more? yezzir.
just a proceed with caution stamped on em. Frageelay. never exceed 700 ppm warning.

spacebomb

spacebomb

haha cookies and banana kush.now lime cookieds:-)danm i really wish i had the space to flower a male out! my ken is WAY to small for that man.

JAWS

JAWS

yeah the lambsbreath x cookie (63) is solid. One pheno in the lime cookies have late hermie tendencies but nothing out of control. as u can see from Tony little those beans are flame.. they're incredibly valuable to people who aren't afraid of a nut sack or two late in flower. would I pop 20 more? yezzir.
just a proceed with caution stamped on em. Frageelay. never exceed 700 ppm warning.

ahhh LAMBSBREATH * COOKIE===COOKIE BREATH????. is this one plentiful in your in house stock, if so please put a pack back for me homie:writing:.

on the LC did you get a late nanner or did you get a straight up male sac?. to me the difference is huge. could you tell if the phenol was a GSC leaner or a L KUSH leaner?.

I have a couple hundred or those in house, to many to grow my self but not enough to be of any good use with my vendor....and if there nanners then the vendor is totally out of the Question any ways.

haha cookies and banana kush.now lime cookieds:)danm i really wish i had the space to flower a male out! my ken is WAY to small for that man.

ya I totally BLAME my friend CANDYMAN for all the crazy ass hybrids I make that have to do with fruits and candy like genetics.

spacebomb

spacebomb

you never answered my g mail eh!:( was dying to chuch $ at you aswell:-)lol hit me up and point me in the right way dude is all i can say:-)and your frein sounds cool:-) if hes pushing you bro:-). your great bro as it is.
peace man.space
ahhh LAMBSBREATH * COOKIE===COOKIE BREATH????. is this one plentiful in your in house stock, if so please put a pack back for me homie:writing:.

on the LC did you get a late nanner or did you get a straight up male sac?. to me the difference is huge. could you tell if the phenol was a GSC leaner or a L KUSH leaner?.

I have a couple hundred or those in house, to many to grow my self but not enough to be of any good use with my vendor....and if there nanners then the vendor is totally out of the Question any ways.

ya I totally BLAME my friend CANDYMAN for all the crazy ass hybrids I make that have to do with fruits and candy like genetics.

spacebomb

spacebomb

youv actually inspired me jaws to make a load of my own seeds. i mean most people are doing it eh. yea im gonna give it a shot:-).stay tuned man.lol should make ya laff ya arse of:-)
space

JAWS

JAWS

you never answered my g mail eh!:( was dying to chuch $ at you aswell:)lol hit me up and point me in the right way dude is all i can say:)and your frein sounds cool:) if hes pushing you bro:). your great bro as it is.
peace man.space

umm not sure whats going on my friend but I answered both of your E-MAILs just minutes after they arrived, ive been waiting for your reply???

humm:(

spacebomb

spacebomb

umm not sure whats going on my friend but I answered both of your E-MAILs just minutes after they arrived, ive been waiting for your reply???
? :(what the #*"+?. i thaught i was chopped liver!lol.sorry man ill look again!iv got 2,ya see n i used the newer1,my screen name.my bad bro.off to look:-)
space

humm:(

JAWS

JAWS

Hey bro,

I'm just checking in.

Will be growing JAWS RASPBERRY MATTER

and COOKIE MONSTER.

Just letting folks know to stay tuned in. I will be back on this thread with updates as it progresses.

THANKS TM

your the first to get those RASPBERRY MATTER F1 seeds, the next batch will be f2's. would love to see some pics and hear some info on those when ya get them up and going....

AWESOME:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom