The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hey friend gonna throw up some pic's of your beans to see if I am on the right trac if thats alright?

ohh hell ya my friend drop away, my thread is always open to anything grown of mine by any one who's growing it/them/those HAHAHA.

thank you;)

clockworx

clockworx

ohh hell ya my friend drop away, my thread is always open to anything grown of mine by any one who's growing it/them/those HAHAHA.

thank you;)

I wanna grow something of yours...:lurking: I have water, lights, food, soil, camera, ........Im missing something,,,hummmmm,,,hold on I'll remember.....:)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Jaws- was the gifted pollen Aliendog or Lemon Aliendog?

pretty excited to see if this GARLIC stays all the way through, id just love to have some dried bud that hit ya in the face with some strong GARLIC odor.

hum ROM * G BREATH could be tight bro, nice sounding combo!!!

peace:):D:happy:

This Rom Natural T speaks of has legendary status around these parts, and the GB pollen is the same used in the GKs. I believe Outwest has pics up on his thread, from a few months back.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Here's a Romulan pic I stole from OW..... hope you don't mind.
ROMWOW sf

JAWS

JAWS

Jaws- was the gifted pollen Aliendog or Lemon Aliendog?

This Rom Natural T speaks of has legendary status around these parts, and the GB pollen is the same used in the GKs. I believe Outwest has pics up on his thread, from a few months back.

it was for-sure ALIENDAWG F4 EITHER/WITCH HAZEL that's the only aliendawg male I kept and/or used.

on the pic no I don't mind, she's a beaut hope you guys work with her a bit in the future.

thank you:D

symbiote420

symbiote420

NICE LEMONDAWGS THERE SYMBIOTE..IS THE LEMON THAI COMN THRU ON HER ....DJ

Sure is!! When you open the jar the 1st thing you smell is the musty funk from the Chem then the lemony scent comes up, 50/50 lemon/chemmy taste and very lung expansive, I had a hoover homie almost cough his heart out his chest lol ....I'm hooking up with a couple of forum bros soon for our monthly smoke sessions, Jaws will probably be hearing from them afterward :)!!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

LOVE TO SIT IN ON YOUR MONTHLY...LOL....I LOVES ME SOME LEMON...I AM LOOKING AT BOUT TEN PAKS OF JAWS.....HMMMMM WHATS NEXT...LIME COOKIES ARE READY TO BE TOPPED A SECOND TIME....YOSHI TOO...ON FEEDING THESE COOKIES I HAVE WONDERFUL RESULTS LOWERING THE PPM TO 1000 FROM 1400...THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LEAVES...NOT ONE IMPERFECTION OR BURNT LEAF TIPS AT ALL...NO LEAVES FALLING OFF...MY FORUM HAS NEVER LOOKED BETTER... LIKE DOUBLE THE PREVIOUS RUN....WAS CRAMMING THE FOOD DOWN EM BEFORE....THEY LOOK OH SO MUCH BETTER...DJ...

SORRY FOR THE CAPS..I AM NOT YELLING...JUS SEE BETTER AFTER THE STROKE..

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

SUP BROTHA...WHAT'S IN THE DARK MATTER...I COULD GO BACK AN LOOK...JUS EASIER TO ASK YA..I AM GONNA POP THE ALTERED STATES......AND THE COOKIE CARGO FEMS ALSO...ANOTHER QUESTION...IS THERE ANY ISSUES WITH THE CARGOS..HERM WISE...LIKE THE LIME COOKIES....POPPIN CC'S JEDI KUSH(DEATHSTAR X SFV OG F5)REGS...LOVE A STUD MALE OUT OF THOSE...HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND....HOW BOUT THEM STL CARDINALS..DJ

JAWS

JAWS

hello DJ :)
DARK MATTER
mother===chem soda f1 cut
father===starfighter {Tahoe leaner}

so far but not that there has been many grown out yet but the cargos seem to be fine, if you run into hermies please let me ASAP.

hahaha cookie cargo forgot I even sent those out, you one of only 3-3 ppl I sent those too so I hope there solid and hope you find something in there worth keeping and sharing with some friends.

hum it seems I have some JEDI OG and the parents seem to be exactly the same.

throwing this piece of SHITE into flower tonight if she dies she dies and good riddins

gsc/forum

piece of ya.

peace:snaphappy:

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Yes I agree with CaveMan there are other things that smell like fruity pebbles with that taint slight sour creamy thing milk has. I have one as well she is my grail. I call her "HOPE" I dnt want to clog up ur thread with any not jaws related. Just agree with caveman...

JAWS

JAWS

bigscoot :)
ahh nice my friend those buds are looking really good, cant remember if this is your first run with her? if not how does she smoke? if so I hope she smokes well for you. thank you.

Ur fpog is one healthy sexy lookin lady

ya they look pretty good this time around, thank you.

Yes I agree with CaveMan there are other things that smell like fruity pebbles with that taint slight sour creamy thing milk has. I have one as well she is my grail. I call her "HOPE" I dnt want to clog up ur thread with any not jaws related. Just agree with caveman...

ya im thinking that the cereal smell on the fpog is coming from the GREEN RIBBON * GRANDADDY PURPLE side of the hybrid. that's the one im after.

peace:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom