The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Ya Green Ribbon no experience so I cant comment but yes the GDP.
You have the means to make green ribbon? So is that a no you dnt want
to even see a nug shot? lol Im just kidding..

bigscoot

bigscoot

bigscoot :)
ahh nice my friend those buds are looking really good, cant remember if this is your first run with her? if not how does she smoke? if so I hope she smokes well for you. thank you.

peace:)

no this is my 4th run n she can stand up 2 almost anything tha smoke smell n bag appeal r great love her

JAWS

JAWS

Ya Green Ribbon no experience so I cant comment but yes the GDP.
You have the means to make green ribbon? So is that a no you dnt want
to even see a nug shot? lol Im just kidding..

ahh hell ya bro drop in some bud pics of your HOPE I love checking out the buds you know that.

no this is my 4th run n she can stand up 2 almost anything tha smoke smell n bag appeal r great love her

ahh ya now I do remember you saying that to me before, sorry bro its been a frustrating morning to say the least.

peace:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Good morning folks, Jaws. Lookin very nice. That Fruity Pebble Og is a beauty! Great job! Been very busy working and takin care of my garden so havent had much time to come to the Farm.

The close ups of Chemical Valley Dojo look very nice Bigscoot. Nice work. Peace.
Quest

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Hey jaws whats up brother? Just started a thread over here and the limes are In good light pictures if you wanna drop by and take a look. Peace mike

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

actually here ya go 5 days into flip lime cookie fems l.e.d grown..
New lime cookies 026

other lime cookie fem
New lime cookies 031

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

IS THAT THE CHEM VALLEY DOJO....CHEM VALLEY KUSH X DPD...SCOOTS GOT GOIN......LOVED THE CHEM VALLEY KUSH(Chemdog D X SFV) I GOT OUT THE CC'S FIRST RELEASE OF THEM..I'M ON THE THIRD RUN OF THE DPD I GOT FR U..DJ

JAWS

JAWS

actually here ya go 5 days into flip lime cookie fems l.e.d grown..
View attachment 345024
other lime cookie fem
View attachment 345025

looking good my friend, just remember some ppl had a herm issue with those so PLEASE keep your eye on them until your sure there solid and can be grown out.

IS THAT THE CHEM VALLEY DOJO....CHEM VALLEY KUSH X DPD...SCOOTS GOT GOIN......LOVED THE CHEM VALLEY KUSH(Chemdog D X SFV) I GOT OUT THE CC'S FIRST RELEASE OF THEM..I'M ON THE THIRD RUN OF THE DPD I GOT FR U..DJ

no DJ its CHEMICAL NIGHTMARE * VALLEY DOJO.

VALLEY DOJO
mother===sfv og
father===double purple doja

no chem valley kush in this one.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

FRUITY PEBBLE OG f2's

cereal phenol
1 19
1 20

smells like cereal and I have three in this round.

Tahoe alien kush phenol
2 4
2 5

this phenol has a pretty rude burnt rubber smell to it, umm and I remember that smell coming from some ALIEN KUSH I grew years ago. I have three of these as well.

not at all sure what influence the TAHOE might be having on the phenol above but im sure there is ALIEN KUSH in that one.

not very interest in the ATK but im all over the CEREAL PHENOL.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

socalval

socalval

Chem soda bx1 = dark matter (tahoe alien SF male) x chem soda f1 cut ?

FPOG F2 :) oowee i need a pack of F3s for the new year !

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Oh for sure jaws I have my eyes peeled for the nuts my fingers are crossed and I am praying to the weed gods that no balls develope. I already sexed them a while ago and just decided to revert them back to veg. But now they are getting flowered out to make room for the new shit in veg took cuts of both but I must say they are very similar in structures and smells. Do you think they resemble the momma or the flipped momma/daddy. I am loving these for sure. Peace mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom