• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Following this thread is . . . . . .
Well hell It shows what a motivated breeder and friends with true passion for the green are capable of doing.
Looking past the plant and I see great people friends who come together for something much bigger than a profit.
Dont get me wrong, I believe in making a buck or 2. But you have made LOOKING for Dank, fun. ,, JAWS (lucky fin) You all do great work.
FlyJ

thank you i try and we do have some fun around here from time-2-time, and just think 100 pages of this thread was lost when the farm made its last change over so much was lost.

peace:)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Ouch, I am sure I would have enjoyed and learned much from 100 pages of JAWs 101
The way I see it Is I have been given a great gift to find the farm anyway. Finding the breeders and growers
who smile through the Keyboard, well, that's just Dank icing.
FlyJ

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

thanks for the TW pics...i am so stoked..all five of mine look stellar...topped them twice...they go in flower in bout 4 to 6 wks...your pics are some of the best looking TW on the planet....your jaws gear thread is getn some attention overthere...DJXX

JAWS

JAWS

thanks for the TW pics...i am so stoked..all five of mine look stellar...topped them twice...they go in flower in bout 4 to 6 wks...your pics are some of the best looking TW on the planet....your jaws gear thread is getn some attention overthere...DJXX

ya bro you should not be getting very much differences at all in those fem's, they are what they are.

not sure where over there is but i'm glad my gear is getting eyed ANYWHERE to be honest, ahh ok i think i know where there is now sadly im not a member there so you will need to keep me informed as to whats up there from time-to-time brother.

much thanks:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so a bit of bad news here today umm it seems my central air went out and i have no AC not sure when the fucker is coming to look/fix it so i hope my girls don't start fading under the heat and high humidity, i dread the possibility that the PM will return. it took two full grow's to get rid of that shit last time out.

the 5x5 is exploding and things are looking awesome what a time to have my ac go out.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ok so a bit of bad news here today umm it seems my central air went out and i have no AC not sure when the fucker is coming to look/fix it so i hope my girls don't start fading under the heat and high humidity, i dread the possibility that the PM will return. it took two full grow's to get rid of that shit last time out.

the 5x5 is exploding and things are looking awesome what a time to have my ac go out.

Thats a bummer hope it gets fixed for ya soon ! always breaks down when ya need it ... course us farmers always need it ... chem soda og ? and blackcherry kush whats there makeup bud ? Thank you maybe you should put your speedo on to stay cool :cool:

JAWS

JAWS

Thats a bummer hope it gets fixed for ya soon ! always breaks down when ya need it ... course us farmers always need it ... chem soda og ? and blackcherry kush whats there makeup bud ? Thank you maybe you should put your speedo on to stay cool :cool:

CHEM SODA OG f1 cut #1 {Chemdog D bx3 pheno}
mother===chem soda f1
father===fpog f2

CHEM SODA OG f1 #2
mother===chem soda f2 cut {black cherry soda pheno}
father===fpog f2

BLACK CHERRY KUSH f1
mother===black cherry soda cut
father===banana kush f9

i really hope those BCK turn out good my friend, i'm making a second bigger batch as we speak.

thank you;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
CHEM SODA OG f1 cut #1 {Chemdog D bx3 pheno}
mother===chem soda f1
father===fpog f2

CHEM SODA OG f1 #2
mother===chem soda f2 cut {black cherry soda pheno}
father===fpog f2

BLACK CHERRY KUSH f1
mother===black cherry soda cut
father===banana kush f9

i really hope those BCK turn out good my friend, i'm making a second bigger batch as we speak.

thank you;)
appreciate very much ..be a few til I get to got my hands full

JAWS

JAWS

new labeling coming along.

Jaws 8
New labels

the ones on the bottom are set to print and hopefully will be in hand by weeks end, the one on the top are still being worked on by my artist i think he's going to darken the outline of the word JAWS so it pops a bit more and can be read in an instant.

very excited to finally be getting something like this in play for my brand.

thank you:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

Luv that new labeling bro!
Hell I thought the Black Cherry Kush was BCS x FPOG f2

HAHAHA no homie those would be my BLACK CHERRY OG f1 seeds HAHAHAHA, making another round of those as well right now.

here is a list of the black cherry soda hybrids iv'e made so far.

BLACK CHERRY COOKIES #2 {F1}
BLACK CHERRY COOKIES #1 {F1}
BLACK CHERRY DAWG {F-1}
BLACK CHERRY DOJO {F-1}
BLACK CHERRY KUSH {F1}
BLACK CHERRY MATTER {F-1}
BLACK CHERRY OG {F-1}

thank you:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
new labeling coming along.

View attachment 418532 View attachment 418533

the ones on the bottom are set to print and hopefully will be in hand by weeks end, the one on the top are still being worked on by my artist i think he's going to darken the outline of the word JAWS so it pops a bit more and can be read in an instant.

very excited to finally be getting something like this in play for my brand.

thank you:snaphappy:

Was going to tell u how nice was packaging was getting ..and now your label I like it !! Have I been calling the platnuim dojo and should of been doja? Bite me !!!LOL

soserthc1

soserthc1

appears as thou were gonna run with 5 event horizon and 4 limey monster also managed to keep the trainwreck alive after the fresh start , tossed her out back for some full sun and just about have two clones rooted and ready to introduce into room . Digging the new logo i
will keep the posted a run away from flower still
peace

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

here is what i'm hoping to get again from her in this round.

View attachment 418020 View attachment 418021 View attachment 418022
if i had fixed that cal problem i think she would have done even better.

this strain can give big buds regardless as to what some ppl say about her, topping here is not the only way to get her to produce.

peace:snaphappy::woot::snaphappy:
Got offered this girl while i was in Humboldt but didnt have a space an then i moved to Oahu. The real deal is killer, i did get a bagseed from one of the many bags i was burning while livn there. Was hoping for a cherry pie stray bean but to no avail.

Stellar work jaws, like always.

215 User

215 User

Labeling looks good to go Jaws...

Hope you get that a/c worked out for you & the girls! FPOG F3's will begin life in 4 more days for the Summer finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom