The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
toxichippie

toxichippie

HAHAHA ya brother it is exactly what that table is i bought it for us to use at thanks givening but fuck it fit perfectly in my closet so now its mine, i will have to buy my Gfriend another one before turkey day gets here though...

my GF gets a lil pissy when i use our table or her scissors for gardening....

JAWS

JAWS

TRAINWRECK {ARCATA CUT}

man i love love love this cut she has everything i want from a strain only down-side is her less then stalky stalk and stems other then that theres nothing wrong with this MASTER PIECE!!!!

im going to run the next round of cut on MG ferts ONLY and YAYAYAYA i know but im going to do it anyways just to see if the higher P in the MJ will help keep her from doing that leaf discoloration like shes doing now.....

i have 5 cuts going of her and in the next round i'll grab 10 more just because she totaly AWESOME and i love her...

im thinking about REVERSING her and hitting my WHITE SALMON with the FEM POLLEN, the SALMON would sure as shit bring beefy stalk and stems to the WRECK......yummmmmy "WHITE WRECK"..........
peace:D

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:)
got a Question for any one who is or has grown out the S1 WHITE from RASKAL...

do you guys/gals ever get any color on yours i have like 6 i think and all are just normal but one has like LAVENDER/PURPLE colors to her buds, now im going to be trying to get some pics so you can see what im talking about....its not an in-your-face kinda color and i hope as she matures this color progresses and gets more visable to the naked eye...i need to figure out what would be the best light to put her under to get the best shot of the color, turn on the MICRO and see whats up i guess...
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

hello AGAIN:)
ok so on the STARFIGHTER front we have one CONFERMED FEMALE and TWO UNCONFERMED MALES but i do have some POLLEN in the frig so if one female is all i get then im still going to be making some F2's for my peeps......im really hoping to get three females and two males and then i'd mix the DADDIES and hit atleast one of the FEMALES fully...only time will tell the tale..
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

BLUEBERRY OG * TRE STARDAWG e.t. genetics

now this is another one of those STRAINS/PLANT that i DO NOT want you to judge by this grow of her, this is one of the cuts i got back from my northern grow buddy awhile back and he did not give her near enough VEGG time and i got her back at two weeks FLOWER and im doing best i can with her...

i have seeds of this one so we WILL see her again in my tent in the future....
peace;)

rollon

rollon

hello THERE:)
got a Question for any one who is or has grown out the S1 WHITE from RASKAL...

do you guys/gals ever get any color on yours i have like 6 i think and all are just normal but one has like LAVENDER/PURPLE colors to her buds, now im going to be trying to get some pics so you can see what im talking about....its not an in-your-face kinda color and i hope as she matures this color progresses and gets more visable to the naked eye...i need to figure out what would be the best light to put her under to get the best shot of the color, turn on the MICRO and see whats up i guess...
peace;)
. hey jaws, I ran seven white s1 of raskels ,and also had one of them that had that shade of color going on in buds. It was the taller more stretch of the bunch. Could have brought it out more by letting her go longer but needed the space. keep the strains flowing jaws.like ur pics. Peace

JAWS

JAWS

. hey jaws, I ran seven white s1 of raskels ,and also had one of them that had that shade of color going on in buds. It was the taller more stretch of the bunch. Could have brought it out more by letting her go longer but needed the space. keep the strains flowing jaws.like ur pics. Peace

well its not on the taller one that i have but then again mine were FLOWERED quite small so that may have something to do with that in my case..

tried to get some shot but im no PIC master im a point and shoot kinda dude and thats just not good enough for this pic...
thanks bro:)

half baked

half baked

bro i honestly dont know how you find time to do all this o_O , would you ever consider releasing some of your wonderful creations to the public, and i dont mean free lol, maybe auction them or sumot cos id love a shot at most of your gear :cool: , keep it goin bro

hb

JAWS

JAWS

bro i honestly dont know how you find time to do all this o_O , would you ever consider releasing some of your wonderful creations to the public, and i dont mean free lol, maybe auction them or sumot cos id love a shot at most of your gear :cool: , keep it goin bro

hb

ahhh working on that as we speak, if you were in COLORADO you might see what you seek!.....
peace & thank you:D

JAWS

JAWS

VEG TENT GETTING VERY FULLLLLLL, its looking like i need to call my buddy up north to come back down and take some GEAR from me..
PICT3499
PICT3500

you see those WHITE STYRO cups in the middle of the pics THOSE ARE CLONES that are still growing and will soon need to be put into TWO LITTER BOTTLES, and i have like 9 more still in the closet that need to be TP into TWO LITTERS and as i showed yesterday i have 6NEW cuts im going to need room for as soon as they root...

MALE PURPLE DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO being reveg, why i do not know!!!
MALE REVEGG

MALE REVEG

THE WHITE S1 CLONE!!
White clonee

White clone

things are going to get very very VERY interesting over the next few weeks...
much respect;)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Your veg room looks like mine lol Well before I cleaned it up and cloned all the moms to make room for more lol

JAWS

JAWS

Your veg room looks like mine lol Well before I cleaned it up and cloned all the moms to make room for more lol

yup its getting a bit overfull so ya i got to make a move pretty soon on the issue..
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

Clone everything and when you get roots put the whole tent outside for the summer!

not possible i live in town and the only grower i know of lives up north with some nice open spaces but i dont think i want to let him run my girls hes to lazy and they would suffer badly, ive known him for 10years and have yet to see a really good grow from him indoors or out.....

also im traying to get a circle grow in place flowering out veg in, cuts and new seedling started...

one option i have is two switch the tents out and the goods on that would be i get far more room and i can get some of the CLONES that are in two litters TPed into 3gallon pots, while hitting them {slowly} witht more then TWICE the wattage they have been getting thus far...

down side would be id be putting my girls in a smaller tent with LESS then half the light thay have been getting and in there last few weeks of flower...

either way i need to get to the dicision making this week end or at the very latest next week some time..
peace brother;)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree, should be some tasty treats out of those foxes. I hope things smooth out for you my toothy amigo

mal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom