The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

oh im going to be dropping them all sooner or later :) ill either do them in my current on going log or create another thread. thanks for the pics and the info.. you have great taste in pheno selection. cant wait to have some dark dark purps in my garden.

that movie was before my time but i do know what youre talking about.. it almost seems that we arent that far off from that actually happening.

ya its seems that way if we keep screwing are selves!!!.....

crom has some fire !! any idea when these are getting cracked?

no time line on those AS SOON AS I HAVE ROOM is to far away for me it seems HAHAHA.......they all sound good to me but these ALIENDAWG F3 may hold what im looking for and between the ones im runing from brother CANNARADO an these i just got i know i got a hell of a good chance at finding it...
AWESOME;)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i wanted to try them all but there is no way in hell i have room for the chocolate shipwreck. . im looking forward to finding the cherry slurpee pheno he decribed to me in the afghan hound.

JAWS

JAWS

HUMMM thats sounds like a good hunt may just look into some of those for later on, i remember him saying something about that AFGHAN HOUND...
peace;)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

definitely ....i ended up with :
alien reunion
afghan hound
area 91

i really like the chem and og family line. the area 91 sounds right up my alley, then again what isnt haha

Skummy

Skummy

i like dude shes a beautie for-sure, umm so what was she BREED WITH???.....

looking for the PHENO that HIGHERSOLUSTION has in-house, do you have any dry shots of her??..
really nice bro;)

I hit her with a PineSol male I had... Goal is to add some structure and vigor to the Godbud I Love the godbud but the way it grows sucks ass haha
I think I might focus on working this project until I find something I like and im sure the pinesol will do something special!

Look at the stem on the male.....
Pinesolmale

JAWS

JAWS

definitely ....i ended up with :
alien reunion
afghan hound
area 91

i really like the chem and og family line. the area 91 sounds right up my alley, then again what isnt haha

ya man those are some good ones for-sure, your going to have some fun with those when the time comes...

I hit her with a PineSol male I had... Goal is to add some structure and vigor to the Godbud I Love the godbud but the way it grows sucks ass haha
I think I might focus on working this project until I find something I like and im sure the pinesol will do something special!

Look at the stem on the male.....
View attachment 226491

never grown any god-bud but i do love the PHENO that HS has so i went on the hunt trying to find something that will get me close to what he has.....

ya man that male has some super thin walls no doubt....

whats the PINESOL that you speak of?, it sounds kinda familar but not really..
peace;)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
i like dude shes a beautie for-sure, umm so what was she BREED WITH???.....

looking for the PHENO that HIGHERSOLUSTION has in-house, do you have any dry shots of her??..
really nice bro;)
im pretty sure the pheno hs has, was a clone only by joe dirt.. the purple godess pheno was bredd with sweettooth to make the sweetgod..and the only way imo to find that pheno is in the beans you have...i could b wrong , but im pretty sure thats how it went with the purple godess pheno...hs knows better than i do, mayb he will chime in
Alright fellas...Purple Goddess is a rare pure purple pheno of God Bud found by JD in the original release of GB 1.0...not the reworked God Bud2.0 they offer now. It is a clone only strain that was held by just a couple/few people to my knowledge and then was passed to me. Currently everyone I know who had the cut has lost it for some reason or another...so me and JD might be the only ones left with it...not %100 sure. JD used this purple God Bud pheno aka Purple Goddess and hit it with some Sweet Tooth pollen to get the Sweet Goddess or Sweet God that your running now. Hope that helps...Peace
PGa
101 0775 1250 x 938
PG1 1200 x 900

Purple Goddess kief1   Copy 1600 x 1410

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Alright fellas...Purple Goddess is a rare pure purple pheno of God Bud found by JD in the original release of GB 1.0...not the reworked God Bud2.0 they offer now. It is a clone only strain that was held by just a couple/few people to my knowledge and then was passed to me. Currently everyone I know who had the cut has lost it for some reason or another...so me and JD might be the only ones left with it...not %100 sure. JD used this purple God Bud pheno aka Purple Goddess and hit it with some Sweet Tooth pollen to get the Sweet Goddess or Sweet God that your running now. Hope that helps...Peace View attachment 226495 View attachment 226496 View attachment 226497

tell me who i have to kill to have these beans and they are dead!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
guys no killing needed...lol...i gave the last of my beans to our boy here jaws...i knew if any body could find that pheno again, and work with it.
this is our man...i know this is gonna blow the doors off our grow rooms

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Alright fellas...Purple Goddess is a rare pure purple pheno of God Bud found by JD in the original release of GB 1.0...not the reworked God Bud2.0 they offer now. It is a clone only strain that was held by just a couple/few people to my knowledge and then was passed to me. Currently everyone I know who had the cut has lost it for some reason or another...so me and JD might be the only ones left with it...not %100 sure. JD used this purple God Bud pheno aka Purple Goddess and hit it with some Sweet Tooth pollen to get the Sweet Goddess or Sweet God that your running now. Hope that helps...Peace View attachment 226495 View attachment 226496 View attachment 226497
tell them hs...this girl needs no cold to go purple

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
guys no killing needed...lol...i gave the last of my beans to our boy here jaws...i knew if any body could find that pheno again, and work with it.
Nice bro...I'm sure Jaws will do them justice. I have seen a few grows of the Sweet Goddess and the Purple Goddess seems to run pretty strong in that cross. You shouldn't have a problem finding something similar to the momma Purple Goddess in there. I'm not sure how many Jaws is running but I have 20+ myself so if he doesn't find something in there...there will be more to go through.
tell them hs...this girl needs no cold to go purple
Thats right bro...She's an all natural women

JAWS

JAWS

View attachment 226505

hello BROTHER thanks for the refresher on the info, and ive already told you how you can get the GSC.......

i will run them best i can my friend just need to get them above soil so i know i have something to work with i have one still in papper towel and the others are under soil and i had a twin TAP ROOT so i may get lucky with that one if i can socessfyll seperate at the right time....
peace;)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
THREE SHOTS OF THE MALE CLONE TAKEN FROM THE ABOVE MALE..
View attachment 226454
View attachment 226455View attachment 226456

in the second pic you can already see where hes starting to go purple, i only took and kept a clone because i wanted to make sure my PLATINUM PROJECT was a success and then i just could not bring myself to kill him untill i got a really good look at him....still not sure what my plans are with him because i still have POLLEN from his father and dont really need more but who knows maybe he will find his GENETICS being used again here with me...
peace;)

You could always send a tiny bit my way lol...I have a Goddess that could use a dusting. Double Purple Goddess maybe? I was thinking of maybe starting your Platinum Dojo to find a nice purple male for her anyways. I was thinking that or CV's Purple Berry or Ace's PCK or maybe even the Sweet Goddess and make a BX/C...not too sure yet. My guess is either your Platinum Dojo or the Purple Berry would be the better match for a new cross...What do you guys think?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hello BROTHER thanks for the refresher on the info, and ive already told you how you can get the GSC.......

i will run them best i can my friend just need to get them above soil so i know i have something to work with i have one still in papper towel and the others are under soil and i had a twin TAP ROOT so i may get lucky with that one if i can socessfyll seperate at the right time....
peace;)
did they all pop tho?

JAWS

JAWS

You could always send a tiny bit my way lol...I have a Goddess that could use a dusting. Double Purple Goddess maybe? I was thinking of maybe starting your Platinum Dojo to find a nice purple male for her anyways. I was thinking that or CV's Purple Berry or Ace's PCK or maybe even the Sweet Goddess and make a BX/C...not too sure yet. My guess is either your Platinum Dojo or the Purple Berry would be the better match for a new cross...What do you guys think?

if you have no problem waiting untill hes givening his good thats a doable thing........

does your GODDESS have potence? if so then hell ya hit her with the PLATINUM if she dont you might want to go with the PURPLE BERRY OR PCK i have not grown any of those out so not sure what the potence if on those....the DOJO is no dirt weed by any means but its not known for knock out punch more for great yields and killer purp with a great smell, and thats why i put her into HYBRIDS i just made the PLATINUM and the the IX1 to make sure there were still fresh seeds to be had by ppl who were interrested in growing her out for what ever reason....

i have the BLACK CHERRY SODA & the BLACK ROSE flowering now and one will gt hit with the dojo pollen i still have from the last round, and ive taked mutiple cuts from both so they will get ran again in AUGUST......

lastly you know how i fill about the GODDESS you have in-house and my offer still stands from now untill you lose her or get tired of her being around, or untill i find one of my own....

did they all pop tho?

YES SIR they did i still have one in the papper towel and its poped but it still in a ball and i dont like dropping seeds in that condition i like them to atleast have a tap root stretching up-ward, umm but in the morning i will drop her just to see what happens...
peace;)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
if you have no problem waiting untill hes givening his good thats a doable thing........

does your GODDESS have potence? if so then hell ya hit her with the PLATINUM if she dont you might want to go with the PURPLE BERRY OR PCK i have not grown any of those out so not sure what the potence if on those....the DOJO is no dirt weed by any means but its not known for knock out punch more for great yields and killer purp with a great smell, and thats why i put her into HYBRIDS i just made the PLATINUM and the the IX1 to make sure there were still fresh seeds to be had by ppl who were interrested in growing her out for what ever reason....
Hummm...It's not the most potent either. I'm thinking that the Goddess and DPD are similar in that they are better used for breeding into hybrids. Like DPD it adds color and wonderful taste/smells but also like DPD its no powerhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom