The ladies room ... with The Mulls

• Thread starter The Mulls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Mulls

The Mulls

Hey there Mulls, hopefully you got that PM under control. Otherwise looking quite nice in there.

thanks for stoppin by Smokin gUn .. butt .. no .. not really .. shits a fuck .. thanks for asking though .. just trying ta keep it under control till the bucket finishes .. then i'll b going ajax lady on this ladies room arse o_O .. lols .. . PM sux balls .. that is all ... :p

The Mulls

The Mulls

WOW!!!!! You have your shit wired tight..... I am impressed! Hard work pays off.

Peace
OC

hey oCean .. wOws right back at ya .. quite a comment u have there for me ... always look to please ... . wired tight you say ... . :D hmmmmmm .. let me just mull over that one for a sec ................ . yes..yes .. she can b ... she likes it .. ;) .. but as far as me & the ladies room goes .. i still dO & always will have sO much to learn ... & certainly enjoy mY time dOin iT .. ..

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Well for the girls that are not that far into flower, start hitting them once a week with some neem oil. For girls that are a bit further along use baking soda, 1 Tbs per gallon of water. It brings the surface pH of your plants an even 7 and makes it hard for the PM to really take hold. The baking soda really doesn't leave much of a residue. I personally won't spray my buds with anything during the last week of flower, but up to that point I do like the baking soda method. I would also recommend diligently spraying what you have in your veg space as well. I have found that once PM shows its face in the growing space it is really hard to totally eradicate. A single spore hanging out in the air can cause a whole new break out.

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hey Mrs Mulls awesome grow... girl really like that Skunk..hehe. I really wish you luck with handling the situation with PM. :(
Hope this helps
And for the S.e.X strain.... can't wait to see that bitch showing her tits :D
Wish you luck :) I will be arround....hehe :P

The Mulls

The Mulls

Thanks a bunch .. gUn .. paV ..... thanks bOth for tha toptips ... constant battle .. keeps me on my toes .... . xtra vents has helped ALOT with tha steamyness .... aswell as a spray tryin stamp her out! .... top share by the way pAv ... wouldnt have thought ta do that .. just ripped most n shav'd real close on them lady bits ...;) .. . only 1 gal left in the bucket now .... . will give tha bath a go on her .. shes a special gal .. want her puure as canb ..... . lols .. :p

Alrights ... On with the mully ladies rOOm uPdate .... care to join me??? :D

just a quickie though this round .... o_O hopes ya still leave satisfied .... . :p

born aGains skunk tops ......

SKunkTops

S.eX tops .....

SeX toPs

bucket tops ...........

BUcketTops

booooooooooooooooooooooooo .. is that all ya gots for us!!!!???? .......... . . i hear being mumbled sUmwhere .... ova there .... .

.... lolsy .... neVer! .... always mOre .... ;) ... juss a little 4 nOw ........ :p :p

BUcketTop

BUcketbUd

MmmmmmmmmMmmmmmm ... bucket budzzzzzzzzzz ....... . YeS sir ... i dO wuv mY skunkies .... . mwahahahaha ......................................................................... to death ....................................................hahaha.......... lolsyme ...

soz .... scusymwa ....... too many sweet pine skunk nugs inma lungs n mind .. o_O:cool: ............. this one B on the flush nOw ...... . had her last meal .... waiting for da end to cUm ...... sooooooooooooon my sweets ....... soon ... . . . .

cheers ALL .... howd that gO? .. did we gets there? ..... . lolsinground ..... Mrs Mull :p

The Mulls

The Mulls

crapski ... . . . . forgots the cUm shotz .... . .. i knowiknow ... could b betters :oops: .. nuther trichOme hunt tomoz for da trbp .... gonna member ta catch em just b4 lights on one o these days!!!
:rolleyes::p:D

Skunkytrbp

Skunkytrbp2

The Mulls

The Mulls

shit those ropes were tight ... hands free now ... :D ... thanks guys for checking tha laDies rOOm outs ... . much appreciation headin back to u & alL yoUr lovely ladies ;)... i dO tryin grow lotsa peeeeeeeeeeeeerty trichs kRas .. moRe the merrier ... close nuff taTt.J .. cheers ... & o.C .... i loVe all my ladies ... but skunks will always haves a spot in my bowl ... tight .. yeP .. this skunky mistress is all tighT hard nugs of puRe loVe .. choice of words ....
..... pUre loVe ... stranGe concept to suM .... . unconditionaL loVe ... even stanger yeT .... . freee loVe ... pffffftttttt! ..... gotz to b kiddin me .... nO such thinG ..... there a price on eVen thaT!!! ... .

o_O:confused: ........... . . . . fuck ... where'd thaT cum froM ... gotz me ... i'll pass it shall i .... . . lolsylols ... :p

a group shot from last night .. or maybe da night b4 .. not sure nOw ....

GroUps

well sort of a group ... mY new found loVe be this ladY Xpress ... can u tell? ... im taken with her .... but where will she take me? .... so long to go but i shall love her each step of the waY ... waiting patiently to taste ....

her beautY ... .

HerBeautY

but since my bucket is now gone & i am cutting the last skunk .. to b hung tonight ... pics she had on offer this night .. whenever it was ... lolsyme ....

A velvet skunk flower she left me to see .... .

Skunkytrichflower

SkunkdraGon

hmmm ... A fiRe breathing draGon perhaps ..... . will she bring the fiRe to me? ... . lolsy

cheers n danks farmers ... . time to gets sticky .... Mrs Mull :p

The Mulls

The Mulls

lolsylol gUn .... . musta been pretty far gOne last night ... . hopes i got sum not so bluuuur shots of the last skunk gettin her gear off .... gets back to ya ... cheers from tha Mulls :p

The Mulls

The Mulls

lolsy ... lost in a skunky daze .... . time for an update? ... . sO ... 3wks ish in ta bOth these ladies gettN their groooove on .... .

first uP ... Shanghai Xpress tooks a trip outta tha shower .. snappD a pic of her upwards motion :eek: .... tryN to let her B herself ... but with only 2footz ish of headspace left ... shez hadta have a few bitta Ms M. treatments ... :p

SeXoutside

budlets buildin .... .

SeXbudlet

Alrights ... . long way to go on this ride ...... as u can seaz ... .

Tha reBorn sKunk .... . dOin her skunky thang ... .

Reborn3wksin

Rebornbudz

& high timez 4 sum trbp luv in da ladies rOOm ... .

Trbp2

Trbp

.... . ahhh .. thats betta .. needD ta gets a load off ... . cheerz n loVe ... Mrs Mullzfairy :p

Vegjungle
The Mulls

The Mulls

thanks gUn .. . yeah she was lookin a little tousled from my spanking ... but .. has bounced back n seems to b slowing at least ... happy Ms M that makes ... . not yet ready to b judgy on her outcum yet ... . juss enjoyin tha show :p

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Woooo eeeeeee the ladies room just keeps getting sexier......those are some pretty plants you got going and the macros look awesome.....that last pic what a curvy fungas gnat damnnnnnn!

The Mulls

The Mulls

thanks MitchY ... reals ... but tha mullfairyZ juss gave a ... hissssssssssssss .. at bein referred to as a nAsty gnaT ... tha dreadD enenaMies ... lolsyness ... but they forgives ... :p

The Mulls

The Mulls

love n spanks for aLL ... . times feels right for a Ms Mullsie uPdate .... pics taken day or so ago .... u know ... bout then ... . alrights so ... first uP .. tha Shanghai mOfuc ... . this b a perv at wat this ladY b dOin .... hmmmmm ... maybeez for the festive season i will gets to taste her??? ... . her gift to me ... :D

SeXnow

SeXbudnow

lolsy .... . femmes tunes in my head .... . o_O :p

ToTen

ANYhoooo .... Nex uP ... my widdle reboRn skunk not 2 long to go .... . shez an ole mumsY .. being flowered outs to make rOOm for nomnom new tastes to b popping uP sooooooooooon! . ..

Rebornnow

Rebornbudznow

stickicky fuelygoodness .... . ;)

Trbpznow

Trbpzzzzz

Trbpnow

... hopes U enjoY'd a peeks inta a mullzfairy home . .... cheerz Mz Mull :p

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That Shanghai beast has gone from budletts to full on buds in a week, very impressive. You will definitely have some of that girl by Thanksgiving. But I figured out how you are growing such great plants, you made a deal with the devil. Look at your little "song", it is really just a prayer to the dark one, you can't fool us.

But a serious question, do the fairies bring all those trichomes with them or are they attracted to the trichs?

The Mulls

The Mulls

shiz! .. i been madE! ....... . lolsylolololooooolsylols .... thanks much gUn ... ... . tho dem not b mY 'words' or song ............. . ........ heres B sum Femmes to taste ... :D ... .

a riddles .. which came first .. tha fairy or Trichs? .... .. hmmmmullymullmullmull .... . easy .....
i say it mOst def the trichOmes ... . without them their would B no mullfairies .. I am not 'me' without her! ........
dayz endlessly gazing upon their beauty ... . perhaps they 'feed' them with their love ... . o_O ;)

cheerz Mizzy Mully :p

Top Bottom