The Landrace Team - good genetics?

• Thread starter MoLdYtWiG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MoLdYtWiG

MoLdYtWiG

10-4 will do. TLT seems very responsive. Got confirmation of my order quickly and all email correspondence has been quick as well. I can't wait for these to get here!

growsince79

growsince79

10-4 will do. TLT seems very responsive. Got confirmation of my order quickly and all email correspondence has been quick as well. I can't wait for these to get here!
Do they ship to usa?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

i'm living in landrace country so never bothered going with tlt in the past. i can only add that from the 10 seeds order many wont take properly to you indoor/ outdoor climate, and others will have traits that you find undesirable they are not stable for indoor growing. that said i have seeds from plants grown in nature(landrace) and some of them did end up thriving outdoors in a different province, 3 have made it indoor and 3 outdoors of many many seeds germinated..and of that 6 im only looking to use 2 for cloning. so in conclusion if you have a climate at home much different from the cultivars origin rather go with in indoor setup and try to dial you environment around the cultivar.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
They're one of a few landrace seed cos. that are on my list. It could be another year before I get to focus on these strains and maybe 3 years to properly get through most of the ones I want, let alone save and breed with them. These are bigger commitments. To be able to compare one to another requires a lot of time and many grows.

S

Skunk_dog

xcellent bank.. seeds you cant find elsewhere.
Responsive, shipped to US from I think UK.

Top Bottom