The Larry OG

• Thread starter Dubwobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

After growing a number of the newer OG's, I noticed that my Larry OG cut takes about 1-2 weeks longer to root clones, and even then (about 3-4 weeks) some clones still don't show roots.

Also, my Larry OG grows hella lanky and strechy at first, and you really have to extend the veg period to get any kind of yield.

Is this anyone else's experience with the Larry cut?

Venom818

Venom818

I got the larry cut unrooted and after a month i still had no roots i think u just need to have them in the perfect conditions ive read a heat matt works wonders have to get one myself.And also i think all the og's grow lanky but with some lst,topping,supercropping u can get them to yield.

B

bicycle racer

yes the real larry cut is hard to clone is very lanky in veg and genrally tricky at first. when i first grew it i almost culled it because of how it vegges. great plant though excellent in the end but lst/topping is needed to yield well.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Some Ogs are very finicky especially when it comes to cloning, just be patient and check back often to make sure they are happy...

B

Budhog

I am running about 5 different strains right now and the Larry seemed to root before the others. She beat LA Con, Tahoe, Snowcap, Bubba and Chemdog D by about 4 days.

Of course, YMMV

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro, iv been with the larry since may or so. have done the cutt in 3 of my cycles and i must say its my favorite cutt of OG that iv worked with. the yield can be on the lighter side but the nuggets come out so damn dense everytime for me. the Lengthy branching can be a problem but like was stated earlier in the thread, once you work with it and learn how she likes to be topped/ super cropped then your yields will much improve..

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
I have the larry, it clones really well the trick is to get the plant really big and healthy before you clone her. All mine root in 8-9 days same with tahoe.

P

primused

hello, sorry to bother you, i have 2 larry og clones that are vegging at about 9" in a room with 3 sour grape clones and 2 lavender clones. My problem is i have never groomed or topped a plant before and the larry's are shooting past the other girls. Can you help me with any info concerning larry og pruning and flowering? thx in advance, primused

Latest posts

Top Bottom