The Law

• Thread starter afatsoweezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

afatsoweezer

I have what could be an interesting topic to kick around the old noodle, and if your so bold, list what they were:

How many laws have you already broken today?

:angel

A

afatsoweezer

hey p ... not a one, not today anyway. Sometimes, we bend the shit out of them (at least WE think that's all it is), and I thought it'd be funny to see what everyone came up with. A number is even telling. It could be anything that would provoke a cop to issue you a ticket or the Hand of God to reach down and bitch-slap the hell out of you.

A

afatsoweezer

sounds like a great excuse to me. Wish it would work!

.:kiss :mooning

S

ShorelineTex

None of us have broken any laws today, nor do we intend to. We'd all like to speak to a lawyer before continuing this conversation, NARC!!!

:)

lollipopman

lollipopman

lets see i woke up sexual assaulted my wife( 1 ), went to the store with no set belt on( 2 ), dropped a sack off to a friend( 3 ), worked on my babies( 4 ), let my car run with no one in it (5)
thats all i can think of at the moment...

A

afatsoweezer

ShorelineTex said "one of us have broken any laws today, nor do we intend to. We'd all like to speak to a lawyer before continuing this conversation, NARC!!!"

Far from it. Just a writer with a match to put a little fire under your butt. I've smoked green since I was fourteen (I'm fifty-three, at the moment) and grown since I was sixteen. In my experience, those who point fingers are usually the ones open to doubt.

Different folks see the law in different colored lights. Some grapple with canon laws, some nature's laws, others man's ...

lollipopman, you're hilarious! And cheef, sorry to hear it. We all work with what we got, eh?

S

ShorelineTex

ShorelineTex said "one of us have broken any laws today, nor do we intend to. We'd all like to speak to a lawyer before continuing this conversation, NARC!!!"

Far from it. Just a writer with a match to put a little fire under your butt. I've smoked green since I was fourteen (I'm fifty-three, at the moment) and grown since I was sixteen. In my experience, those who point fingers are usually the ones open to doubt.

Different folks see the law in different colored lights. Some grapple with canon laws, some nature's laws, others man's ...

lollipopman, you're hilarious! And cheef, sorry to hear it. We all work with what we got, eh?

Just bustin' your chops! No offense meant ~ :afroweed:

A

afatsoweezer

always good to know.

Call someone a NARC when you don't know the person or their situation isn't something to joke about. I'm on the board of our health department and go out of my way and cross over my public comfort zone to help AIDS clients setup economical grow spaces, and they would laugh their asses off at your comment. So would my family and friends.

The point of bringing this thread up was to see what people believe breaking the law means to them ... not me or you, or society or the world, and hopefully to inspire answers like lollipopman gave. We all could use a little humor in our lives, right?

So ShorelineTex, what laws did you break today?

:fixed:

A

afatsoweezer

probably some people are ... unfortunately for me, I have to work around Federal laws to get info out to those who truly need these meds (health departments get Federal funding so their docs cannot write scripts (same goes for my VA doc, though she did for two years before she was told it was a no-no). That means helping with paperwork to secure permits, providing ideas to grow on a budget, pointing them towards med-growers, and so on. At least folks "in charge" here see the wisdom in pointing these needy souls to someone who can help out.

I remember looking over my shoulder at times, growing up and living in fear of being caught with my stash or plants, but got through unscathed. Lucky, that's all. Even in my MM state, people are scared of the law for different reasons: growing too many plants, having their grow rooms exposed to neighbors even though they have a permit, buying seeds online, lease agreements, buying off the street, etc.

I suppose in some respect, we tend to bend the crap out of the law instead of breaking it.:joint:

Top Bottom