The Lazarus Project - Mohan Ram, Flashback #2, Sharksbreath

• Thread starter lazarus718
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Man I knew they were stacking nice those suckers r getting super big great job.. That Mohan gots crazy big buds on her..

lazarus718

lazarus718

Man I knew they were stacking nice those suckers r getting super big great job.. That Mohan gots crazy big buds on her..

You should smell her dude, pretty sure it's the SAD leaning pheno. I could market her as a designer cologne, really musky and spicy. I'm going to enjoy this one and I should get some good hash production off her and the SB.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Decided to shorten the light cycle by an hour tonight, hoping it will help frost em up and get them to finish on time. Any thoughts?

blazer

blazer

Sounds delicious bro they are looking dank good job!
Those are sweet seed? Was always curious on them!:stonedsmilie:

lazarus718

lazarus718

Sounds delicious bro they are looking dank good job!
Those are sweet seed? Was always curious on them!:stonedsmilie:

The Flash and the Mohan are both SS, the SB is from DNA. I'm really happy with them so far dude, the Mohan has gotten crazy sticky this week and I'm starting to watch her trichs now. Thanks for the compliments man and keep checking in, harvests will be REAL soon!

Forgot to add this too man...Tommy G over there at Sweet Seeds has been an awesome source of information. Not too often you get a breeder checking in on your two plant crop dude. Much respect for that alone, not to mention the work that went behind these quality meds in my closet..

lazarus718

lazarus718

The Week 8 Haps

Update: Hit the beginning of Week #8 last Friday, just took these photos when I got home tonight. Looks like the Mohan will probably be the first to go...she's got mostly milky trichomes now but no amber at all yet. The other two are still looking a little young so I'm guessing it'll be closer to 10 weeks on those. Here's the pics, I'll do them in separate posts again.

lazarus718

lazarus718

First the Mohan...really special, rock candy looking buds man! The fourth pic I was showing how even her fans that are out of the light and against the closet wall have literally turned themselves upside down to maximize their absorption. Amazing plants!

Mohans Upload
Mohan   Twin Peaks Upload
Mohan Love Upload
Mohan Umbrella Upload
Mohan Grade A Upload
lazarus718

lazarus718

Now to follow up with the SB. Another special one guys! Just can't get over how tasty those side "roses" look on her, and these pics are just of the growth in the front of the plant that I can get to easier. Extremely frosty on the inside and sticky as hell!

Shark n Kola Upload
Shark Top Upload
Sharksbreath Upload
Sharkie Crystals Upload
Shark Rose Crack Upload
Sharkie Rose Upload
Shark n Snow Upload
Shark Snack Upload
lazarus718

lazarus718

My last one is the Flashback #2, she's lagging behind the other two but still has some potential! I think she will go the longest of the bunch.
:banana1sv6:

Flash Tops Upload
Flashes Upload
Garden Side Upload
Week 8 Fireworks Upload
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

everything is looking awesome bro.....that mohan ram looks stellar and by the way you descibed her smell she will probly taste sooo good...great work lazarus! is this first run with the mohan?

lazarus718

lazarus718

everything is looking awesome bro.....that mohan ram looks stellar and by the way you descibed her smell she will probly taste sooo good...great work lazarus! is this first run with the mohan?

Thanks bro! I was in there watering her last night and her kolas started to fall everywhere so I decided it was time to start harvesting. Problem is I wasn't expecting to mess with her as I was going to bed so I trimmed about half of her and then finished tonight. Some sticky ass buds man! Just threw some of the finger hash into my bowl a min ago and dude I looked like I just popped my water bong cherry after that hit...coughing like crazy dude! I wasn't expecting that heavy of a smoke and I'm high as hell. Of course I've got some white fire in the bowl as well...

But yeah man, first time with her. They did a great job over at Sweet Seeds with this one. I'll be making some bubble hash with the trim probably later next week so I'll get those pics up sometime soon too. She finished off on Day 60.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Harvest went really well, the Mohan is in jars now and getting burped around twice a week. The Sharksbreath has yellowed up, still mostly milky with some clear trichs...I'll probably cut her down tonight since I have a busy week next week. The Flashback is on her last legs as well (both start Week #10 today) so I might chop her too. The MR buds still have a bit of a grassy smell to them so I'm hoping that comes out better during the jar cure over the next three weeks or so. Well I'll leave you all to the pics:

Mohan Main
Side Kola
Hangers
Hangers 2
Christmas Tree
Weighing In
Sea of Green
My Baby
Oh My Its Bubbly
Top Bottom