The learning curve
The learning curve 2
The learning curve 3
The learning curve 4
The learning curve 5
The learning curve 6
The learning curve 7
The learning curve 8
I was gifted some clones that were taken from plant a few weeks into flower. They had red/purple stems that stiff, thought caused from improper PH.

Spent about 6weekes nursing them through pre veg/veg. I got 3 of the of the 6 into pretty good shape for being as inexsperienced as I am.

Pics are from early in veg and and 25 days into flower.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
And how inexperienced are you, Bloodshot? Can't be all that inexperienced. :)

Reactions: Dad
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Clones look mangled, but the buds look great, good luck with getting those back to health.

Reactions: Dad
BloodshotGrin

BloodshotGrin

The pics are of the same plants, just diff stages of growth. I was almost about to give up on them at one point. Luckily I stuck with it and got them to this point. I was able to get some clones from them and will start a journal when they are ready to flower!

In the 2yrs I have been growing this will make my 4th harvest...

GI JO

GI JO

Plants will look like that when they are taken out of flower and put into veg.
These were mine, look just like yours. The other picture is what they look like now. I never figured they would come around.BAGood

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

lookin great for 25d bsg!!!! dont sweat it on those other phenos, the Alien Rock Candy were the most stubborn reveggers ive ever encountered.

keep it up homie!

BloodshotGrin

BloodshotGrin

lookin great for 25d bsg!!!! dont sweat it on those other phenos, the Alien Rock Candy were the most stubborn reveggers ive ever encountered.

keep it up homie!

You aint kidding! I will PM you some pics of them, it's both sad and funny!

GI JO

GI JO

Grokked: To deeply understand a person/object/thing. Had to google that one! Unfortunately, didn't "grok" enough, spotted spider mites a couple of days ago...........again!!! I've been mite free for about 6 months, the little bastards, hate em. The Mighty Wash battle begins.....I'd better be winning soon.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Rubbing alcohol, starting at a 1:1 ratio, sprayed every three days, is also effective. Keep it up for a couple of weeks and you'll eradicate them.

For me, it's perpetual fungus gnats any time I try to grow anything indoors. They're outside, too, but I have enough predators to keep them at bay.

BloodshotGrin

BloodshotGrin

I was never able to get the Alien Rock Candy to come around but, the Star Dawg and Lemon Alien Dawg seem to be doing nice! Here are pics of the LAD @ d44. A friend of mine that has much more XP said that the ARC has been the hardest strain to re-veg he has come across, now I dont feel so bad...

Lemon Alien Dawg day 44 resized1
Lemon Alien Dawg day 44 resized2
Lemon Alien Dawg day 44 resized3
Lemon Alien Dawg day 44 resized4
Lemon Alien Dawg day 44 resized5
Lemon Alien Dawg day 44 resized
Top Bottom