**The Life of Lemon Alien Dawg...**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
aint no party like a SOG party cuz a SOG party dont stop! damn son, gonna have to make you your own alien thread section here in a little bit. youre doin it up right brotha. now go coax those little tramps out the soil, we want updates hahaha

You are 2 live homie!! You brighten the thread up everytime.. It's funny because I'm just getting started. I'm gonna represent for the Mothership free of charge.. I'm doing it for the love, for everyone who had something to do with these beans I'm growing from Alien Genetics... The lil few dollars I spent for these beans is NOTHING.. What I have been experiencing is priceless!! I felt like I have to showcase every strain that's my appreciation & giving back. It only take one bean to change your life!! Hey cheese! You my homie.. You know how it goes, real people do real things.. haha much love...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

haha cant help but get hyped when youre sitting in feild level seats for a SOG grow. i know youre gonna kill it ans does the mothership. the money means nothing for what we get in return. im not talking about just the bud or the strains but the enjoyment of watching them grow and flourish but the best part is how it brings all us addicts together and share our excitment, succsesses and the friendships built! and yessir takes 1 to know 1 haha

green punk

green punk

haha cant help but get hyped when youre sitting in feild level seats for a SOG grow. i know youre gonna kill it ans does the mothership. the money means nothing for what we get in return. im not talking about just the bud or the strains but the enjoyment of watching them grow and flourish but the best part is how it brings all us addicts together and share our excitment, succsesses and the friendships built! and yessir takes 1 to know 1 haha
I tried explaining (the enjoyment) it to my mother one time...when she had found some pics I had taken(Iwas 18 at the time) in my room. She said "I didn't know how beautiful it was." I then explained yeah, they're beautiful and consumable, and the level of enjoyment/accomplishment upon consumption. is unmatched. Except maybe pepers.

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Quick update: (5/5 popped) This is the Life..

DSC04123

DSC04127

DSC04125

DSC04124

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks alot homie! I eat, sleep, & drink this.. Hey cheese! them mints you have cooking sound real nice... I'm watching them like a hawk! haha...

i dig it, im right there with you. she not gonna put out much cuz her previous training kinda got her side branching deprived of light but ill know the quality to decide if i want her again .

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Everything should be everything bro.. Their gonna show up & you are gonna be like a kid in a candy store haha.. Thanks for stopping by..

SuperOG, I WAS like a kid in a candy store when I opened mine..there were a dozen of those little gems when I counted them. SO STOKED! My wife laughed at me..guess she didnt understand why I would be excited by 1x extra seed. Im sure all you farmers can relate.. Im in the same boat as Dee, though. No room to pop right now.. Got Banner #3, Flo, 707HB, Ray Charles, and Chemdog #4 about to flip--Hazeman testers about to go from solos to 1 gallons. Due to counts, Ill have to select my tester Im keeping before I pop my LADs. Just cant decide if Im gonna pop 6 at a time or 4, and sit on the others for a bit.. Good luck on the grow show, and Ill def be lurking..green w envy, wishing I had room to rock mine.
Cheers,
primo303

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

SuperOG, I WAS like a kid in a candy store when I opened mine..there were a dozen of those little gems when I counted them. SO STOKED! My wife laughed at me..guess she didnt understand why I would be excited by 1x extra seed. Im sure all you farmers can relate.. Im in the same boat as Dee, though. No room to pop right now.. Got Banner #3, Flo, 707HB, Ray Charles, and Chemdog #4 about to flip--Hazeman testers about to go from solos to 1 gallons. Due to counts, Ill have to select my tester Im keeping before I pop my LADs. Just cant decide if Im gonna pop 6 at a time or 4, and sit on the others for a bit.. Good luck on the grow show, and Ill def be lurking..green w envy, wishing I had room to rock mine.
Cheers,
primo303

Alien is a very generous guy for sure I had 12 l.a.d. and 16 a.r.c. I was pretty excited too haha

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Cheers,
primo303
Alien is a very generous guy for sure I had 12 l.a.d. and 16 a.r.c. I was pretty excited too haha
Mee Threee :)

I was stoked when I saw 16 Rockcandy Beans! and 12 ewok! :D

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Mee Threee :)

I was stoked when I saw 16 Rockcandy Beans! and 12 ewok! :D

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, I had my eye on some ARC too, but Im only allowed to spend so much (wife's rule, not mine). I tried to get a homie to pay for the ARCs (or Grenades--couldnt decide) in return for for his choice of colas at chop...he declined :( But I guess some Alien gear's better than none, and now I dont have to share.. It's ALL mine!!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Cheers,
primo303

I'm glad to hear you were in that candy store! We all been there before haha... When I read your post it made me smile. Sometimes things just take time.. & when you do have the chance to pop your beans, it will be worth your wild!!!

Looking PRO as always, SuperOG! Doing all these beans justice! Many thanks and praises for your detailed grow logs...you truly go above and beyond.

Keep knocking it out of the park!

-A

Hey homie! Thank you!!!! not for the kind words, but for giving us farmers the opportunity to have & run such great genetics. I don't know if you are aware of this, but I gurantee you.. Your gonna change some farmer lives.... Quiet as kept, this goes way deeper than most realize. Much love homie!!

Ok..back to topic..sorry for thread jacking, OG.
yeah...we need more photos SuperOG

It's all good homies... New pics will be up in a few days...

Latest posts

Top Bottom