The Little Warehouse.

• Thread starter THC Scientific
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggs

We are doing the last steps, testing the system for leaks.

Problem 1, light bulb blew up soon as we turned it on.

Problem 2, 2 light bulbs dont work.

Problem 3, sometimes couple of the lights dont turn on.

Problem 4, ...... still waiting to find that one.

good luck with everything mate. hope you don't blow too many bulbs, lol.

N

nouvellechef

Why was the choice made not to run 1k's in there? When all said and done it comes down to grams per watt. Looks clean. You have everything on split lighting controllers and each has big breaker? Digi or Mag ballasts?

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
No bulb firing may be because the little tab inside the socket is not bent out far enough to touch the bulb, maybe check that. Im interested in brand and ac style you are going to use. K+

R

Rob1

Chemdog D and sour d.. my heart skipped a beat lol.. sounds perfect this is going to be great. Man if i had some friends in cali i would move there tomorrow. good luck 215....

B

billybadazz

nice set up dude!! I read your gonna have (28) 600 watters (16,800 watts) running a 3 ton A/c provides 36,000 btu's those bulbs are gonna take about 68,000 btu's. unless my maths wrong your about half short of your cooling needs, just an observation man I lost a lot of medicine last year due to not enough AC....anyways good luck bro.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Why was the choice made not to run 1k's in there? When all said and done it comes down to grams per watt. Looks clean. You have everything on split lighting controllers and each has big breaker? Digi or Mag ballasts?

Electricity panel ristrictions.

No bulb firing may be because the little tab inside the socket is not bent out far enough to touch the bulb, maybe check that. Im interested in brand and ac style you are going to use. K+

Will have to check it out next time im there.

Chemdog D and sour d.. my heart skipped a beat lol.. sounds perfect this is going to be great. Man if i had some friends in cali i would move there tomorrow. good luck 215....

Thank you.

nice set up dude!! I read your gonna have (28) 600 watters (16,800 watts) running a 3 ton A/c provides 36,000 btu's those bulbs are gonna take about 68,000 btu's. unless my maths wrong your about half short of your cooling needs, just an observation man I lost a lot of medicine last year due to not enough AC....anyways good luck bro.

Well since heat rises, we do have 20 foot ceiling, and a 3 ton A/C should be enough for what we are doing.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
It will be interesting to see the yield differences between this grow and the other warehouse thread grow. That's a killer room....wish I had one. Fuck wishing I better get to work!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey 215 sick setup bro..gonna be a huge yield!!can you describe the system..it is a rdwc right?i am a pormix guy tring to step over right now..looking for something not crazy sophisticated to start,but something that will give me trees..can u just give a little description of how yours works...thanx..Burn

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

hey 215 sick setup bro..gonna be a huge yield!!can you describe the system..it is a rdwc right?i am a pormix guy tring to step over right now..looking for something not crazy sophisticated to start,but something that will give me trees..can u just give a little description of how yours works...thanx..Burn

I have a home made controller bucket, Each row feeds into it, It has a high low switch that turns the pump on to drain it into the main res. Takes me three minutes to feed and about 30 minutes to drain.

Each bucket, has a top feeder, air line with air stone, and a bottom drain thats set about 4 inches above the base of the bucket.

I am running one line for a feeder, with holes punched in and a 1/4 barbed fitting to make a feeder for each bucket, but the hose is snaked all around the buckets.

I have 3 x 1586 gph pumps working the feeders. Two was not enough trust me.

I do the same thing with the air hose, I have two 180 watt commercial air pumps to supply air to all the buckets.

I use a 1/4 hose for draining set at 4 inches above the base, now I need to tweek this later on, as roots get big they clog the system, so we will raise the drain another 3 inches or just simply raise it enough to just submerge the roots completely.

This might be our next design, reason I want to do this is to elliminate root aphids all together.

G

greenkeeper

looks awesome to me
personaly im not familiar with the chem but the sourd.
will love this 3ft space ;-)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Chemdog D and Soure D. Both verified by Cali Connect will be going in this grow. :rock

This is for our patients, and our promise to bring low cost medication.

Guys we are doing it. Trust us. Support us and you will be the real winners.
I hope you are for real about the low prices, Cali really needs to come through with better prices for the patients imo.

j wizzle

j wizzle

that looks amazing, im trying to set up something like that out here. good luck suite 215

C

Casper

Looks good! Do you happen to have blue prints on how to build a RDWC? I have never even grown a chia pet let alone Marijuana but I am close to starting and I am struggling with how the RDWC actually works?

E

ent

hey suite215- any updates on this? i was wondering if this was still in the works due to the recent move and whatnot.

Top Bottom