The Lizard Attack a tale by Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
No I don't think so,but will look...really light distance can cause herm? she's smelly and looks pretty solid ..she all the sudden snuck up as far as time on me flushed and time to take down ...have 4 more in veg will have to turn over will let u know she's a beauty though Thanks Baba
She is lovely for sure! Looks like some seriously easy trimming work as well. It's that bottom pic on the left top area of the nugget, I thought I saw a yellow spot...could be my eagle eye not focusing properly, lol

Is that the only phenotype you ran of the Klingon Kush? I just smoked some outdoor from last year from a buddy and it was still juicy and sticky and stank nice and pooopy like!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thank you so much for all the info everyone, I keep getting smarter by the day on the farm ...next thing ya know I will be a man :cigar: LOL

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hopefully without a penis lol and still with a set of knockers lol and the tight tail too :)[/quote Dirk you need to talk about it , let your feelers out more often !:cigar: Thats what I am a talking about Manboobs[/quote/]

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
These were some freebies from Baba and she came out fabulous Harlequin Very Berry Kush... All of the plant had huge buds is why I am holding as to give you size....Not that men dont know what inches are in truth.
Harlequin Very Berry Kush 001
Harlequin Very Berry Kush 003
Harlequin Very Berry Kush 004

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Looking mighty fine there Medusa! Your feminine touch is evident on those magnificient nuggies!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Just noticed she had alot of seeds ....light problems and other still from 6 months ago....sucks

dirk d

dirk d

too bad about the seeds. seems every time i have seeds it's because of a male i've hidden somewhere lol males and herms lol looking good though..:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
too bad about the seeds. seems every time i have seeds it's because of a male i've hidden somewhere lol males and herms lol looking good though..:)
Thats what started the whole thing.......a frisky male

Latest posts

Top Bottom