The Love of Qleaner!!!!!!

• Thread starter Dublo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dublo

hello Farmer's,

I am hoping to get some of you that have had experience with Qleaner in a growing stand point...

All are welcome though, any input appreciated, all knowledge respected!

I am currently on day 32 of Bloom on a Particular Pheno that has the Grape Fruity LEMONY aromas.... it's like wholy crap bro the Fruityness is there very strongly and the Lemon is in there too, with a punch...

I can't wait to smoke this beauty... She's looking a healthy gal too...

Any one have any pics of the Qleaner,??? As many as you can drop will be awesome:sun .. And all the info the better...

I hhope i have some pics up for yall tomorrow... Bless and good night!

Dun_Lo:animbong:

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

unfortunately i havent ran this and dont have beans but its up there on the wish list after seeing some threads on it...here are a couple threads with qleaner pics to hold you over till yours are done...peace

D

Dublo

Thank you Brother SeminoleGuerilla... All those shots look dank...

Here's a few of mines at day 41... :

Qleaner G----- OMG-- She's a dandy of a lady! Thank You SubCool and friends, plz keep doin' what ya doin', i will keep getting more of your gear, for sure.. Very happy so far... Peace!
IMG 4959

IMG 4962

IMG 4963

IMG 4964

IMG 4965

IMG 4967

IMG 4973

IMG 4976

IMG 4977

IMG 4984

darksideX

darksideX

..thaz for real some serious dank shit..dublo k++!!!!........

A

astartes

Bandit can you please post a picture of something that isn't truly amazing from your garden? My ladies are starting to develop a complex:) Great job as always brother!

astartes

L

lonewolf99

Stunning. I recently had some Querkle that I adored, so the Qleaner is high on the list of ones to do soon.

D

Dublo

THnaks Darkside, Makes it all worth the time when its beautiful...

Astartes , brother, It's all up to the plant, I just follow a mere schedule and Love them, very simple... ;))

Lone wolf my friend, thank you, and I can only say that you will absolutely Love her,.. And as for flavor, just think, Grapes and Lemon Cleaner, whoot whoot... :))

Bless!

D

Dublo

Thanks Very much for the Comments, I am diggin' this gal too... Can't wait to harvest and puff..

It seems everytime I smoke something with Cleaner in it(Lemon venom Also), It gives me this fast high, heart punding strong happy upbeat wanna dance kinda high... LOL

I love it, and best of all ... NO PARANOIA WHATSOEVER...

Edit: LOL, i don't know what the F I am doing, sorry guy's, double pist, lol

Top Bottom