"THE" Lowest odor strain for zero odor control grow?

• Thread starter Earlyriser76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Earlyriser76

If you had to bet literally your life, your families life, that you could grow 6 cannabis plants and they could never ever be smelled by even someone living in the same house, during veg, flower, curing, storage AND with NO odor control whatsoever, which ONE strain would you grow?

Please, I need your best experience, your #1 pick and not what you have just heard from other growers or read on the forum etc, but only what you KNOW for a FACT based on your OWN personal experience.

If this was YOUR situation, which ONE strain would you select, and where would you look for the highest quality seeds?

Thanks!

sixstring

sixstring

I have grown well over 100 strains and I have never had this strain you speak of,cant be done imo.least not without carbon filters or at least ona gel or something.hemp smells like hemp,no getting around that really,just some are stronger than others.its like a non smoker that smells you smoking from 100 yards away as soon as you light up lol.anyone who doesn't smoke pot will smell it as soon as they walk in the house.unless you grow it in a box of perfume:clown:

E

Earlyriser76

Hi, Sixstring. You are exactly the type of person I hoped to attract and why I asked the question the way I did.

It's not about IF you can grow, the ONLY choice is which strain do you think would be the least smelly of the 100 you have grown? If you HAD to bet, which one strain would you choose based on your experience?

sixstring

sixstring

I ran some space bomb from tga and it had almost no smell till the last week of flower and even then it was pretty tame, all 3 phenols came out like that and even after a cure it was very stealth I would say.most his stuff has a strong lemon fuel smell to it but the sb I ran did not.his querkle was very low key as well from what I ran which was only 2 females . I've had some stuff like black rose that was kinda stinky but nothing like weed, it smells like roses or carnations lol, serious though and Mr nice Ortega I ran was just like a big clove of garlic real spicy smell with some skunk undertones, shit will fuck you up though.
There is probably some threads here on low odor strains because that question gets asked alot on all the forums.

zeke

zeke

That not a good place to be. Betting your families well being on the lack of smell from a few pot plants seems like a bad trade. A guerrilla grow outside would be safer and no risk for your family. I'm not sure where you are but nl#5 lacks smell but is clone only. Another great low smell strain is Jackflash. My clone is from 97/98 and it yields huge and is potent. I tried two packs of seed from Sensi in 2010 and they had a hint of the greatness of my old Jackflash. I'm not sure if they have improved or if that was a bad year. Good luck with your hunt for mild odor.

hushsuh

hushsuh

Dude... just use a carbon filter! Why gamble like that?

I have grown several strains by Mandala that have little to no smell. What smells they did have were like culinary herbs, like thyme. But I would never grow without a carbon filter, that's just out of the question.

homebrew420

homebrew420

303 Arora project, citrus was very low odor and good herb. made a ton of seeds f2s and hybrids.
No offense but this sounds like a fools errand. Why risk so much to catch a buzz?

Good luck,
buy a carbon filter and keep temps a little lower this will help.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

lol m39...it dont get more low odor than that...big yielder, but no smell....

attachment.php

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
was gonna say cindy 99 very fruit punch pinneapple smells. but get a scrubber then you will be ok

Shamus

Shamus

this exact thread is on ic and its filled with people saying to not risk your fams well being for cannabis,

and id have to agree with them,
just get a filter dude
or dont grow

B

Burned Haze

Texada Timewarp AKA "Canada's finest "

Pine smell & great results. Biggest issue I can see is mixing soil, moving gear around and harvesting. Goodluck

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I just finished a love triangle by bodhi and I had one pheno that was fucking huge and looked beautiful but had no smell at all. I bet you coudl find this pheno but you would have to go through 20-30 reg seeds.

You could also get yourself some broad mites and then they would surely keep the smell down for you.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
If you had to bet literally your life, your families life, that you could grow 6 cannabis plants and they could never ever be smelled by even someone living in the same house, during veg, flower, curing, storage AND with NO odor control whatsoever, which ONE strain would you grow?

I absolutely, no question at all, would definitely not grow in your situation. Who wants weed that doesn't smell? Go rent another house or something man. Your environment is most definitely NOT conducive to growing. Period.

fractal

fractal

Bogglegum or northern lights. But your situation sounds like trouble, not worth the risk if that is what you would have to deal with. That said, carbon filters are cheap on ebay. I got a 6" filter for 60 bucks including shipping, same filter with a 'phresh philter' logo on it is 100 bucks more for the same thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom