The MADCHEMIST

• Thread starter grayskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayskull

grayskull

Growing my crops with the rays of the sun come one come all and see how it's done.....the pics you are looking at are of MADCHEM (madman og x Chemdog D)
the pics are as follows 14,19,28 days into flowering the last pics are today....day 34.
this baby is a clone bought from LAWL in west LA...a further report will be done...i'm taking this baby 70 days...more pics to come :wait

Chemdawg8
The madchemist 2
The madchemist 3
The madchemist 4
The madchemist 5
The madchemist 6
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
damn that sounds like a dank ass strain but it should of ben named mad dawg instead.

grayskull

grayskull

The MADCHEMIST turning purple?

here's a couple of more pics of the MADCHEMIST
there's something changing with the plant in terms of color
it's turning really dark in the fan leave....is this natural or a problem just beginning to show up.....now mind you the nights have dropped to the mid to early 60's in temp could this be the reason.....whats your 2 cents on the matter
:confused0059:

DSC00558
DSC00557
DSC00559
sticky icky

sticky icky

Real nice cut grayskull,my opinion is that its purpin up due to temp drops which I love gives it a really really nice look and adds major density imo..I always slam temps down indoors esp the last 2 weeks,how's she smellin bro?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin nice i love when the temps change the colors on the plant.. Great grow

P

Pockets

damn that sounds like a dank ass strain but it should of ben named mad dawg instead.

word! or even maddawg 50/50(half and half) instead of 20/20 like the bum wine. madchemist is nice to if you give it a nickname like "Dr. willey" from megaman. btw nice strain you got there!

T

tipper619sd

i would say its due to temp drops. Those babys are looking good and u can tell they are og cant wait till me ogs get nice and big and start to fatten up. I will be watching keep up the good work.

Top Bottom