The male search..........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Got a few choices here so thought i'd leave it to you farmers,pick your male and clone you want your male to spank!:handshake

Male selection-

Sour Turbo- Our Sour D offering,love the smell of this one.

Killa Queen- F6 of BCGA's Killer Queen, selected for sativa traits but buds have sweet side along with that G-13 funk.

UBC CHEMO hybrid- not sure what male was originally used against the UBC Chemo clone but we have enough stock to make a good selection.

Pre-89 Northern Lights- just got this one so don't know if it's NL or NL#5 or what F-gen it is.

Herijuana- last of my stock but have enough for a nice selection for more Heri beans and make a few crosses as well.

Clones that will be used-
G-13/HP
the White
Chemdog D
SourBubble
pre-98 Bubba

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
no question

#1 heri X g-13/hp

heri X pre bub

dream girls

T

Trillion

HP13 X Heri def sounds killer
I think Chem would get along with KQ well:rasta:

S

SolidGold

I think a White x Herijuana cross could yield something special. The potential to boost resin production in the Heri could give you something ridiculously strong. Does Herijuana dominate in crosses?

H

HighBreed

My hopes would be for the Bubba x NL to turn out great.
Your Perma x NL also has my attention.

These 2 males hitting the three below would be cool

Killa Queen- F6
Pre-89 Northern Lights

G-13/HP
the White
pre-98 Bubba

C

coldnorth

id like to see some g13/hp x 89 nl, some oldschool funk for a newcomer :)

P

pinekreek

so many choices

I'll take the northern lights x herijuana thankyou.

BTW, Mota, the Purple Butters are out and doing well. They've established roots and are starting to take off. Next week all sunshine.

I had the NL5/Sk1 from the seedbank in 1988. It was some of the best weed I ever smoked. That's why I'd
like the NL x Herijuana.

M

Murciano207

my selection....:character0103:

Sour Turbo x SourBubble - Turbo Bubble
Sour Turbo x pre-98 Bubba - Bubba Turbo

UBC CHEMO x [G-13/HP]
UBC CHEMO x the White

Pre-89 Northern Lights x Chemdog D - Northern Lights #D
Pre-89 Northern Lights x pre-98 Bubba

Herijuana x [G-13/HP] - H13 -----in september make a few,I have two parents.
Herijuana x Chemdog D
Herijuana x pre-98 Bubba

see you mota!!!:afroweed:

J

Jeffman

hey mota bro why not call the bubba x sour turbo....james stewart
cuz bubba stewart sure uses a turbo on his bike....lol

most of the crosses mentionned sounds excellent
peace
jeffman

billopuffalot

billopuffalot

g13/hp x Pre-89 Northern Lights
Chemdog D x herijuana
#1 heri X g-13/hp
sourbubble x sourturbo
HP13 X Herijuana
them will keep me busy for 18 months
look forward to seeing wats done
keep up the great work
bil

K

Karma Genetics

pre-98 Bubba x Pre-89 Northern Lights That i would like to see. As i always wanted to do a bubba nl cross an see the outcome.

F

FeFiFoFum

Personally we love heriXs. My friends an underground marijuana genius and basically revolutionized the way we grow round here n what we grow. He has absolutely no need to sell his seed and is a mission to devalue marijuana by spreading knowledge and high quality genes FREE. Dude breeds a lot of Xs constantly and has been working with your stuff quite a bit. We were shared cuts of almost every strain you offer mota and have to say heri and toxic blue are our favorites so far, but his hybrids to your stock were best of all by far! Depending on where the chem came from it would be delicious to the heri but I wouldn't use elites whacked out line. Personally I'd like to see some fresh new tastes highs and terp profiles everything we try seems similar lately.

Top Bottom