the marijuana forums these days are a joke

• Thread starter shoestring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I guess iam just in a funk. Iam.usually pretty.positive. But snows on the ground. I hate winter. And iam in the heart of '' what up playah'' country (flint michigan). And patients are messing with my bottom line again. If you know what i mean. Sorry for the pessimism folks.
michigan is full of the balla playah crowd.......Just look at AA place is full of em. and not one of them give two flying fucks about the plant or respect for it.....let alone thinking about the well-being of the person whos gonna smoke their shit.

shoestring

shoestring

Seamaiden that last paragraph made me almost shoot a cheerio out my nose from laughing. No shit either

shoestring

shoestring

Well i got a shitload of sour og kush and afghani h.a. to trim and all my lady friends arent home (how come single moms are so kick ass at trimming?). So i gotta get busy folks. Each and everyone of youse are righteous as all hell in my book. Long live The Farm. Talk to yas soon. Peace!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Some member's have really taken this thread the wrong way...

I don't think it was aimed at the new generation of grower who is taking over the industry, (with quality herb and hard work) I feel it's calling out the idiots who have no G.E.D, lack respect and really any business sense at all. The same idiots who pump out garbage product and flood the markets, ultimately driving the price down. The SAME idiots who come on here and pollute the threads with there know-it-all attitude.

shoestring

shoestring

L3af...... Thats EXACTLY EXACTLY EXFUKINACTLY who iam talking about. Hit the nail on that one. And my hometown here is FULL of em. Blotty Wankahs (in my worst british accent)!!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

^^^ That was a FUCKING GREAT SHOW.
Just sayin'. So was Sisters of Mercy, but that's another tune for another day!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
ignore them or educate them....I hear you though, many folks grow the plant and don't really care for it or realize what the plant can do for your health versus $$.

p.s. they are flooding the market with crap so if you grow the GOODs it's even more desired, just have to have a niche market that cares about quality. Sure they brought the price down but the OLD folks didn't grow for greed but cause they loved the plant right?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I gotta eat.
the young folks without an education or skillset are growing simply cause they didn't have to fill out an application or turn in a resume and didn't have to pass a drug test and will make more than burger king growing most likely.

You can blame them or you can imagine being young in this world and the jobscape available geographically...

The old folks were spoiled by 4000-5000$$ outdoor units that didn't even have to be trimmed well, just way more competition these days. Was inevitable...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
^^^ This is SO true! I'm the mother of 20-something year old boys. Ok, men. Just finding work in the first place is very difficult, let alone good work that's not just manual labor? Workin' a grill vs workin' your own garden?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
my fav was meeting old timers that are all about karma and the life force and blah blah blah and they always had more $$$ than anyone I knew buried. Babylong trading chips as they called em..lol Always laughed when they would say chant down babylon as they were trading bags of weed for $$$. They promoted the babylon all the way imo

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

the young folks without an education or skillset are growing simply cause they didn't have to fill out an application or turn in a resume and didn't have to pass a drug test and will make more than burger king growing most likely.

You can blame them or you can imagine being young in this world and the jobscape available geographically...

The old folks were spoiled by 4000-5000$$ outdoor units that didn't even have to be trimmed well, just way more competition these days. Was inevitable...
Ya I moved plenty for them I remember the pricing.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
And they had cheap property pricing....was the glory days for sure...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The one time I lost my dog, turned out that one of my neighbors had decided they liked her and were just keeping her locked up. There ended up being a neighborfight over that dog.

Btw, sorry for the mis-naming. I see the avatar, and not through the right part of my bifocals, and, well...!

Top Bottom