The Marijuana Saves Lives Milk Thread

• Thread starter MSL Foundation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Bump this thread! I'm a firm believer in the notion that Marijuana Saves Lives, with out question! Rasta's and the like, dont refer to it as "the healing of the nation" for shits and giggles! Marijuana has undoubtedly saved my life not only physically but mentally and spiritually as well! Big ups Jah Holy Herb! Blessings.

S

Sara

Hi my name is Sara and I was directed here by Kari's brother, Matt, who knew to send me this way when he heard I have Crohn's disease and am interested in helping my condition with cannabis. I am SUPER excited to have found out about you guys! Right now I'm treating myself by basically eating BHO and also a marijuana pill called Idrasil. It's helping lots, in combination with my Specific Carbohydrate Diet. I would love to try this milk! Are there dispensaries that provide it [I am a patient in CA]? Are there other recipes you might recommend to someone with Crohn's? Thank you SO much! I am so excited to be in touch.

Sara
[email protected]

S

Sara

Okay, so if I were to use 1 gallon at 4 oz. of material . . . that's some pretty potent stuff. I would imaging I'd only be having a few spoonfuls at a time at most. Am I going to be freezing the majority of this and then defrosting cube by cube everyday? Is that what you guys recommend?

Thank you!!!

Sara

[email protected]

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't wait to try this... Wondering if I could make cheese

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
Homeboy who was the OP gave his girl a tea cup of the canna milk everyday, The Dr said she could never have kids, They got a 5 yr old and shes off all presciption meds last time we spoke. #PhuckBigPharma

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Homeboy who was the OP gave his girl a tea cup of the canna milk everyday, The Dr said she could never have kids, They got a 5 yr old and shes off all presciption meds last time we spoke. #PhuckBigPharma

Thanks. I got some milk to make.

outwest

Top Bottom