• Thread starter dagobaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dagobaker

these started out as freebies in light warrior in peat pots
then to aero............then eventualy to ebb/gro via hydroton
im VERY excited about these freebies
the jack herer looks dank......the nycd is blowing up and the double koosh has m/f ratio issues but the 1 female looks bangin

The mask f2
The mask f2 2
The mask f2 3
The mask f2 4
D

dagobaker

the #4 pheno seems to be different.......leaves have a diff shape
probably 2 more weeks aero and then ebb veg for a week and then flower......so 4 weeks till 12/12

devious d

devious d

got a free pack of them mask f2 with my herijuana, havent cracked mine yet be interested to see how the come out, see if the jack in it brings up the yield, the veg time your giving them there going to be crackers, along for the ride,

D

dagobaker

thankx for stopping by........the pics i could find of this insane pheno makes me hope i grap at least 1 killer out of the 5 seedlings........
i didnt top the jack or the nycd......although ive cropped most of them.....left 1 jack and 1nycd upright.......see what happens

S

Steve Z

i think its frowned upon but honestly with it being OPG and you talking about sannies gear in his forum, i bet logic doesnt mind :boogie:

yeah i've seen that thread over there, crazy plant.

cant wait to see this one mang

devious d

devious d

Shit bro heres hopeing that turns up in ours, be watching see what turns up, cant wait till ive got the space

D

dagobaker

looking good in aero veg.......still needs 3 more maybe 4 more weeks veg

S

Steve Z

nice dude, my freebie from sannie was the keeper LOL. found an amazing pheno of heri x big white. i dont think i'll ever leave it. yield taste and potency.... and it turns very pretty pretty violet/blue at like week 5. gotta love it.

D

dagobaker

nice dude, my freebie from sannie was the keeper LOL. found an amazing pheno of heri x big white. i dont think i'll ever leave it. yield taste and potency.... and it turns very pretty pretty violet/blue at like week 5. gotta love it.

dont be afraid to post a few pics here ;)

D

dagobaker

need to do an update........they are moved from tray to aero....and now ive rearranged the aero
they are a touch stretchy but nothing crazy
gotta expect some of that with a sativa
need to relax with these........have just big hopes down

D

dagobaker

started out getting a little stretchy but starting to bush out a bit
need a pic update

D

dagobaker

probably 2 more weeks of aero and then into ebb headed to flower

DSC 52160001
DSC 52190001
DSC 52200001
D

dagobaker

have high hopes for these lol
4 females and 1 male.............doing some finger crossing
in reality all i need is 1 killer pheno

devious d

devious d

just got the opposite ratio with my herijuana 4 males 1 female, have cuts of all for a pollen chuck later on, would have liked a choice should have done the 10 think i,ll start my mask

D

dagobaker

the 5 hit ebb/gro veg today
looking at 1 more week veg with 2 max........then 12/12 goodness with co2
pics to come

D

dagobaker

the 5 mask are in 12/12 and lookin great
pics to come
i think they are going to b sexed soon
they should b mini trees

Latest posts