the mask f2

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unit541

Unit541

I've been running The Mask for several years now. F2 freebies, and this one is the only one still in the garden from that order haha.

9 weeks is like amphetamines... 11 weeks is morphine.

Tastes like peppered limes.
Photo

619ster

619ster

I've been running The Mask for several years now. F2 freebies, and this one is the only one still in the garden from that order haha.

9 weeks is like amphetamines... 11 weeks is morphine.

Tastes like peppered limes.
View attachment 328994
Nice!! Looks like a good one. So she's a heady one eh?

Mogrow

Mogrow

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Leave the Mask On ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Unit541

Unit541

One of the other things I have come to enjoy about The Mask, is it's durability. I did only end up keeping one pheno out of my 5 pack of freebies, but this thing can take just about anything and still produce the goods. Clones like a crack-addict on welfare getting paid by the kid, and is happy with any feeding regimen that does not include battery acid. Nearly odorless prior to harvest, but a beautiful aroma with a slow dry and couple weeks in jars. 420 ppm Dyna from the time clone shows roots to harvest for the win.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice pics Unit541, got me salivating bro! I have a grip of these beans from a homie who's been inbreeding it and making crosses .........it's worth taking a look at if I can find something that looks like that!!

Top Bottom