The medical proffesion and descrimination!

• Thread starter Gnostic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gnostic

During my recent visit to my new physician. old one retired. I was a little shocked to have gotten all the thru my visit discussing ALL medications I currently take mostly Psych. and pot. nothing was said by the young intern doing my physical about the pot the benzo's I have had for 10 years or the other drugs I take daily and have for more than twenty years. only question was if hard drugs were part of my life. NO! I answered. He left the room only to return with his boss who began to question and lecher me on my daily pot use. I informed her it was none of her concerns and she said that it would play a role in my future treatment in that office. Specifically No benzo's No Norco pain relief and no muscle relaxers. This is a decision that is policy to spite the fact my shrink of 20 years worked in hospital and I have not come in asking 4 these drugs nor have they diagnosed my for any condition that may require these meds to be treated effectively.

Just my rant..... peace .... gotta go burn one.....

G

Gnostic

never thought a 46 year old white man would be discriminated against in his home town of Midland,mi, this place is a "cracker" haven . I guess Ignorance knows no bounds, White, Middle age, upper middle income, Community volunteer. Do not confuse this issue it will effect everyone of you next they will drug test us all before the doctor will see you.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
During my recent visit to my new physician. old one retired. I was a little shocked to have gotten all the thru my visit discussing ALL medications I currently take mostly Psych. and pot. nothing was said by the young intern doing my physical about the pot the benzo's I have had for 10 years or the other drugs I take daily and have for more than twenty years. only question was if hard drugs were part of my life. NO! I answered. He left the room only to return with his boss who began to question and lecher me on my daily pot use. I informed her it was none of her concerns and she said that it would play a role in my future treatment in that office. Specifically No benzo's No Norco pain relief and no muscle relaxers. This is a decision that is policy to spite the fact my shrink of 20 years worked in hospital and I have not come in asking 4 these drugs nor have they diagnosed my for any condition that may require these meds to be treated effectively.

Just my rant..... peace .... gotta go burn one.....
Time to get a New Doctor and Fucking Dr that is going to lecher you on a Natural plant and try to push you Big Pharm Bills is not a Dr you want..

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

My DR. actually quit her job with Kaiser permanente over their policies pertaining to MJ and prescription drugs,she has some horror stories and insists most MDs nowadays will prescribe unneeded drugs and unneeded surgeries in the interest of profit.I was scheduled for 2 knee surgeries and was being PUSHED towards spinal surgery until she and my chiro talked me out of it.She insists there is a growing consortium of DRs that do not agree with prescription pill pushing but they are being silenced by the AMA who is in bed with big pharma and they can literally take your license away if you make waves.

G

Gnostic

Oscar buddy fired the last one because he wouldn't prescribe a pain reliever 4 kidney stones, due to the fact that I was deer hunting. uh... I can take meds go to bed wake up go hunt repeat .... but he was only doc 4 a few months after long time doc retired.

problem is this is entire hospital it is beginning to sound like this is standard practice, or new policy. this is a violation of the patients bill of rights. and unless our ass-wipe legislature has changed it, could be a violation under discrimination clause of the mma. unless I have now developed that psychosis they keep telling me about in that case i'll just crawl back under my rock.:)

I actually believe this may fall under the description of a civil liberties violation. Denial of the best possible treatment before being presented with the symptoms or ailment based on moral or social practices.never been a lawyer lover but you know this might be a cause I could throw a little at.

G

Gnostic

This occurred at Mid-Michigan regional medical center Midland. ol' bill shitty's back yard. they really do concern themselves more with bricks "fancy bricks" here then they do listening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom