The Mighty Blue

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Heres the mighty blue after i cut off a set of clones. I also put her under 12/12 that same day which i believe was a couple days ago. aahhhh 1 day down, 55 to go :)

IMG 0640
IMG 0637
IMG 0642
IMG 0647
pura

pura

Hell yeah!! So stoked for you bro..! Hope you get a killer pheno.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
it took me a min looking at those pics..not used to seeing tops used for cloning,was kinda weird,at first i thought it was just the plant then had to zoom in..lol...earwax will do that to ya..:)
that is such a killer strain bro you are one lucky dude...good luck with the show..im subscribed for sure..i still want dj short gear but am curious as to how good it is now compared to the gear of the past..as gos the story with alotta breeders...that should be a killer cross tho..

Jeezer

Jeezer

it took me a min looking at those pics..not used to seeing tops used for cloning,was kinda weird,at first i thought it was just the plant then had to zoom in..lol...earwax will do that to ya..:)
that is such a killer strain bro you are one lucky dude...good luck with the show..im subscribed for sure..i still want dj short gear but am curious as to how good it is now compared to the gear of the past..as gos the story with alotta breeders...that should be a killer cross tho..

Thanks for joining the show Burnalot.
I wanted to take as many clones possible including the tops. They do take a bit longer to root but they still grow as good as the rest of them.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Things are going swell, the mighty blue is almost a week into flowering. Im gonna update with some pics pretty soon.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Week 2 update

Might Blue at week 2. Starting to show her pistils everywere. I switched up the nutes on her as well from gen hydro 3p to botanicare cns. I got some samples of the stuff a while back and really liked the results with it. Much more simple and it works well for coco :)

IMG 0720
IMG 0717
IMG 0722
Jeezer

Jeezer

All the mighty blue babies showed roots by week 2 :) the early birds were showing by day 6

IMG 0732
Jeezer

Jeezer

If you guys dont mind imma add a couple other mommies to the show. Blue dream on the left, Mighty blue in the middle, and OG kush on the right.

IMG 0730
pura

pura

Nice selections bro! Witch one are you diggin' the most? You know im all over that og kush :evilgrin0040: Cant wait to see how your blue dream compares to the one i have in veg right now. Does she stretch at all for you?

R

robz

Heres the mighty blue after i cut off a set of clones. I also put her under 12/12 that same day which i believe was a couple days ago. aahhhh 1 day down, 55 to go :)

Pretty sure it's 55 days from the first sign of budding. Not from the flip. Don't pull her too early. Nice looking plant though Fo shoo!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Pretty sure it's 55 days from the first sign of budding. Not from the flip. Don't pull her too early. Nice looking plant though Fo shoo!

I keep an eye on the trichs regardless. Thanks for the heads up though

Jeezer

Jeezer

Nice selections bro! Witch one are you diggin' the most? You know im all over that og kush :evilgrin0040: Cant wait to see how your blue dream compares to the one i have in veg right now. Does she stretch at all for you?

Blue dream is a good all around strain, mines usually double in size during the stretch.
But if i had to keep just one i would probably keep the OG. Stretches like crazy and yields as much as my blue dream.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Havent been here in a while. I shut down my room before the plant finished but i wasnt liking the way it looked anyways. The blue dream and OG just blow it out the water in terms of growth rate, potency, branching, trichome coverage, and just everything overall.

Now im working with Alien OG, Pure OG, skywaylker og, og cheese, blue cheese, sour diesel, corleone kush, and mr nice guy(purp cut) to choose some keepers :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Wow what cut if if are u rickin bro if it yields as much as blue dream that's crazy sux the mighty blue dnt work out sound like a bomb cross I guess it's like when tow beautiful people make a ugly retarded baby u can't believe it but the new line up sounds bomb hope u find some sweet keepers stay frosty bro peace

Jeezer

Jeezer

I grew it from a bagseed. Theres a journal for it round here somewhere.

Top Bottom