The Mos Cutty Project:Nothing But the Flowers

• Thread starter MoSCutty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MoSCutty

Greeting all,
I haven’t been around these parts very often but I see a few intergalactic peeps I’m familiar with. I’m a medical patient from the glove, I consider myself a student of cannabis cultivation, and look at my explorations on a continuum.
This journal will move through previous work, picking up where I am at the presently in my garden, not starting with any particular theme, nor ending with one.
All are invited to join me on an episode of Constructs of a Ganja Farmer.

Thanks for Looking,
Mos:D

M

MoSCutty

I’m interested in integrating music and video into narratives with cannabis as subject. I’ve made a few to date none that I would consider successful as I’m learning the technology associated with video production, next one will be tighter.

M

MoSCutty

So here are a few I looked at awhile back, I think they were on the video.
StrawberryD2
StrawberryD3

Thewhite3
Thewhite1

M

MoSCutty

Man love the picks bro!!! Good shit!
Yeah thanks for stopping in Bro!

This is a Blueberry Pheno a bro of mine shared with me after a nice cure she smells like blueberry muffins. This pic was taken about 10-12 before the finish
DSC 0196

Here is one by a good friend RedSkywalker, This is his Capt. Kirk (Viper Venom x Island Sweet Skunk) very powerful medz this girl gets big fast. No need to keep cuts of this one every time I dig in she's there!
DSC 0001 7

M

MoSCutty

Here is one of my all time favorite girls.:D I'm happy I've been able to share her with a few peeps.
Pre98
Pre98n2
Pre98n3

M

MoSCutty

Here is Alien Dawg F3 (Chemdog D x Alien Tech) by RedSkywalker. I believe he used his "hairspray" pheno to make these. Very kick ass medz, I found a excellent Alien leaning pheno. I will probably be back to work on this one soon. Here is Alien Dawg at 40 days +/-
DSC 0019
DSC 0011
DSC 0017 1

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

love the shots Cutty and the perpetual journal of experience. I do a similar diary.

B

Bluenoser

Mos cutty;
The other night at Michigan Medical Marijuana Growers website you admitted the statement copied below, which you posted at iCMag February 8, 2012, was a fabrication and a lie-

Greetings All,
Thought I’d fire up a journal to document this story of 5 beans that I acquired from a friend who owned a local collective that was recently been forced to shutdown. For the purpose of this story we will call him “Fred.” I have known Fred for a few years and have always enjoyed our chats on genetics and found him to be a knowledgeable source. When Fred opened his Dispensary, we continued to meet and talk shop and sample meds, mostly my stuff not the stuff in his shop. One meeting Fred informed me of a skittish old timer who came in with a bean collection Fred called amazing, tons of original Dutch, Canadian, Heavens Stairway, Landrace, etc. He told me the old timer had traveled extensively to Holland, Canada, and Asia to collect genetics and has been passionately hording, selecting and breeding for over 20 years.
So of course I asked to see the collection. A few months went by, the next meeting he pulls out this collection of at least 100 original packs and F2’s and crosses made by the donor with detailed notes on the selection process. This is one of those times you want to freak out and say you’ll buy it all! But I contained myself knowing this guy likes $$$ and would want a hefty fee. I asked him about price and he said $20-$40 per bean. At that point I asked about germination test, how the beans were stored, photos, med samples, to figure out if this stuff was legit. He told me he would get back to me and would hold the beans until he was sure. Another month goes by and we meet, he informs me germ test are working out but no pictures. So I decided to cut a deal on a few original packs. Fred wanted F2’s to sell at his shop and I wanted source material for future breeding. The deal was made that he’d sell me 5 of the 10 Space Queen beans along with 5 Black Domina. I asked for the 5 with the packaging but of course Fred being a businessman kept them to ensure I’d be back. I would test them out and we’d cut a deal for the rest of the original collection and some of the F2’s of other strains done by the source. Being that Fred loved genetics I was not worried about him selling the collection. He wanted to make money but he also wanted them preserved.
The most noticeable trait of the beans is they are white with beige strips, most would not believe they would crack. This was my first clue that these in fact might be legit. I had heard the legend of Space Queen beans looking premature.
I dropped all 5 beans and tried to relax, work forced me out of town so my wife was left watching them in the bath. Two days later I returned home to 4 of 5 tails showing. I tried every trick in the book on the 5th seed but it did not go.

Of the 4 remaining seeds, 1 was very strong with lots of vigor, 2 were struggling and one was pretty weak. I wanted to notify Fred they were struggling but up, In that next moment I get a call from a mutual friend telling me Fred’s shop had been shutdown and his phone lines were disconnected.

I freaked and think to myself,” Why the fuck didn’t you buy all you could from that collection?” At the time it was the 20-40 dollar a bean price tag!
Currently I still have not heard from Fred and don’t know what happened to the bean collection when he was shut down. My hopes are that Fred will return safely with the rest of the collection intact. For now I will focus on my end of the deal and create more beans if I find a pair.
Mos
tiphat.gif
"

Since you have admitted the lie it raises questions. Did the strain you were holding out as Space Queen come from Fred, Subcool or BCGA? You've now claimed you got it from all 3 now.

What strain is it that you held out to be Space Queen? Since the fairy tale above is, as you said, a lie
the only reason you'd tell the story would be to convince peope that you had magically found Space Queen.

Top Bottom