The Most Potent and Purpliest of the Purpz

• Thread starter Purpz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluebully420

bluebully420

The pheno of the purple dogwood i found is the most purple ive ever seen passing up the black rose even its high isn't couch lock but it is pure head high and a heart thumping day smoke
20141205 161522

lollipopman

lollipopman

hey lollipop whats that weird looking plant behind the casey grapes, the one with the weird leaves that looks like a dandelion weed almost?
I must be blind, well I am but still don't see what u talking about

JAWS

JAWS

PURPLE FEVER f1

got a few going right now just got see if i can find one of those crazy purple phenol.

BREEDER: TWISTED

peace:)

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

curious if the dogwood is loompas too? Did it yield well.
beautiful as always jaws

eternalroots

eternalroots

I am curious about that strain too, never seen anything that completely purple. Was it left outside during a freeze lol jk

B

bkw6761

Heya peeps, I'm new here so not sure if this is the right place for me to ask this.
Purple buds are real popular in my hood..if u got 'em they'll sell in no time. I got granddaddy purpz, but want others.
Which of all the purp strains is the most potent? And which is the purpliest (< is that even a word? haha)?
Cheerios and thanx
Purple Dragon and Purple Urkle are 2 pretty good strains. I really like the dragon for pain relief. The Urkle has been accused of being a lousy producer. I am unable to verify this because I have only grown it twice. The first one produced decently, the second didn't but both could be contributed to extenuating circumstances. Both had good effect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom