The most powerful extraction

• Thread starter GDub51
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GDub51

GDub51

I'm a home grower and medical user looking for ways to make my relatively "weak" material (+ - 12% THC) into powerful medicine for Ankylosing Spondylitis. I've settled on MCT (Medium Chain Triglicerides) oil (usully made from coconut oil ) as my carrier. I've asked this question before and gotten nothing back but that persons favorite recipe. I'm interested if anyone out there has tried double or more exposures of previously exposed oil over a fresh batch of flower in order to increase potency. I'm not looking for any new recipe's. I'm not looking at alternative bases. I'm only interested is someone has tried the multiple exposure technique with whatever carrier to increase potency. I' looking also for anyone knowing about any "saturation" point for MCT oil, or any other base, at which it can no longer take on more regardless of the number of extractions. ANYBODY?

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

I have zero experience with extraction but wouldn’t you need a starting product with higher THC to get a more powerful end result?

TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

While I cannot give you a straight answer for your question, I can tell you that something can only saturate as much as it can saturate, so in theory, if you have an oil already infused, if it hasnt reached its saturation point, then you could make it more potent, but if it has already reached it, you are wasting materials and time. I am not sure if there is any way to read or measure the saturation of a particular batch or not. That is something you would have to do a bit more research on yourself.

Top Bottom