The Mother Thread. Pics, Strains, and Setups.

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sway

Hey farmers

this can be our space to show the most important part of all of our gardens, the Mother room. Lets see some photos of setups and strains. Im always interested in learning new ways to keep healthy happy moms and Im sure others are to.

Ill start the party.

I keep my moms in a 4x8 hydrohut with 2, 8 tube flouro lights. I just recently started all new moms because i cloned my old moms to death for this outdoor season.

I keep them in 3 gallon pots with a vermiculite and perlite mix...hand watered. They are just in 1 gallon pots because they are all fresh moms from clone.

Strains in my humble mom room are:
Chemdog D
Chemdog #4
banana og kush
so cal master kush
pure kush
big kush (m39x pre 98 bubba)
amnesia haze ( somas mother cut)
sour cali Achilles
pestilence (og x west coast dawg)
lemon Thai indy dom
boneshine
E32 trainwreck

on with the pics.

The mother thread pics strains and setups
The mother thread pics strains and setups 2
The mother thread pics strains and setups 3
The mother thread pics strains and setups 4
The mother thread pics strains and setups 5
true grit

true grit

Very nice Sway. I hope Big Buddy chimes in with his Mom rooms- very nice.

So no pics right now, but this is perfect thread for what I need to get set-up. I'm currently making a nice mom collection and realize that my 4x8 veg/mom combo tent is not gonna cut it as a combo tent. I use one 4x8 for veg, one 4x8 for drying, and a 4x4 for test flower...thinking I need to do either the 4x4 for Mom tent and move test flower to bloom room OR 4x4 for dry tent (iffy) and 4x8 for Moms OR just build a 7x7 or 8x8 that houses all moms, clones, and veg plants on 24hr t-5 lighting.

Currently all Moms are under a 6 light 2' T5 and veggers under an 8 light 4' t5.

I'm usually doing 2g plants but have thought about doing 1g square pots and working Bonsai ladies....any suggestions? Need to figure out soon as current set-up is cramped and temps are hittin 82-84...

F

froggy

Bump......

interested in feeding schedules. And like sway, I'm always interested in better ways to keep moms.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Its funny I was thinking about making a thread like this. I only have 12 moms as of right now. I have them all shoved it to a dr60 with a 250 24/7 for now till I figure I way make some room for them... I was thinking to get a guerrilla rack with small clip fans and a 2 bulb t5s for each shelf or maybe my 12 will fit nice on one rack and I can use the bottom racks for fresh clones or storage for nutes or what ever.Just an idea to save space I know some ppl already have it set up like that.It's gonna save me alot of space.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Mini Mom Room

Here's my mom "cabinet". Once I get more room I'll just keep mom's in there and not clones. All these pics are from past to current grows and moms. Just wanted to contribute to what can be an awesome thread.

DSCN1799

DSCN1540

Vanilla Kush
DSCN1411

LSD
DSC00873

Clones which are being used for my current run
DSCN1733

Cloning dome and drip system I made
DSCN1542

Gorgeous SLH that I trashed like an idiot
DSCN1407

I do not recommend keeping moms in hydro

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

A lil old these were new moms in the pic they are now 4x that size in 5 gal buckets with thumb size stems.

Mom room
Top Bottom