The Multi Farmer Blueberry Extravaganza 2018/19

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Tell me about this setup? Those t5 s.. leds? Are you doing a flood and drain table there or somethin?
Those are leds
52B1845A 088E 4594 836E EAF815A91E45

The pebbles are just distance so the plant doesn’t wick the runoff (which there shouldn’t be any). Living organic soil. First time with small pots, normally go 5, these are 2. Got more weed then i can smoke but want some colour in my jars :)

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I do like how neat your training and plant height control is! maybe do a training methods thread for keeping plant height short. Lots of growers fail to grasp the concept of flowering basics because they don’t train and get tall lanky plants with little node development!

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thanks
I do like how neat your training and plant height control is! maybe do a training methods thread for keeping plant height short. Lots of growers fail to grasp the concept of flowering basics because they don’t train and get tall lanky plants with little node development!
Ya man it’s all about what you do in veg but I always expirement. That blueberry was an accident lol. It topped itself early cause I almost killed it. But check out my buff little skunkberry on my “journal”. Just topped it once and tied everything down and the genetics did the rest

Top Bottom