The Naked Troll has arrived...

• Thread starter The Naked Troll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

The Naked Troll

Some people may know me as The Guerilla Film Maker from the old 'Overgrow' website forums where I was a veteran grower and poster. Since that site was shut down I have not signed up to any more cannabis forums... until now.

The reason I am back is because I would like to start growing gain, small scale and discreet so that I can smoke for free again. I'd like to grow 1 to 1.5oz per month for personal use in a cost efficient way, that means avoiding premium priced dedicated cannabis nutrients and using relatively cheap to run fluoros if possible for both veg and flowering. There is a possibility of trying out some autoflowerers in a single chamber, the Joint Doctors Lowryder was a new strain when I stopped growing last time. I am looking at various premade miniature grow boxes, more in order to copy good design ideas than to buy one.

I want to keep up and learn about any new innovations in the kit used and strains to grow.

The smell has always been an issue and I live in a terraced house next to exceedingly nosey neighbours. I also have a relative who lives abroad visit me for approximately 1 month every year but usually at short notice, the relative cannot find out about my farming or use.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

welcome to the farm, and thats one funny ass name as well

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I think I could grow 1.5 ounces a month at the public library without anyone knowing.

1.5 ounces? You are worried about a relative coming for one month a year and a nosey neighbor.

If you have your own place, renting or owning, there should not be people coming over who snoop around and see things you don't want them to see.

You don't need help growing weed. You just need to tell the neighbor, I don't ever want to see your face on my property again or I will remove your face and use it for toilet paper. You just need to tell the relative to stay the heck out of the places or rooms you don't want them to go. That includes moms and dads. just because people visit or stay there does not mean they get to go or look everywhere they want.

Bedroom----lock----end of story. There I fixed your problem.

S

Sunbiz1

I think I could grow 1.5 ounces a month at the public library without anyone knowing.

1.5 ounces? You are worried about a relative coming for one month a year and a nosey neighbor.

If you have your own place, renting or owning, there should not be people coming over who snoop around and see things you don't want them to see.

You don't need help growing weed. You just need to tell the neighbor, I don't ever want to see your face on my property again or I will remove your face and use it for toilet paper. You just need to tell the relative to stay the heck out of the places or rooms you don't want them to go. That includes moms and dads. just because people visit or stay there does not mean they get to go or look everywhere they want.

Bedroom----lock----end of story. There I fixed your problem.

"I think I could grow 1.5 ounces a month at the public library without anyone knowing."

Hahahaha!, sometimes an obvious grow actually works. I did it once in a public cemetery....where city workers were mowing and maintaining all summer long. They were in 5 gals, just kept moving them around. Wasn't so lucky the next year, would have been happy had they been kind enough to leave me the empty buckets cuz I'm always short on them.

As for people renting, be careful. A woman just got caught near here w/over 200 plants and 50lb of harvest...the owner turned her in.

D

driftin

you could always try those "all in one" prefab cabinets .. locks and all .. probably one the size your looking for ... happy growing

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter

see everybody grow everywhere tobar gets it lol
and hay troll put your clothes on lol.....welcom brother

Latest posts

Top Bottom