letmeout

anti-gravity
photon blast
deep space green
uhura
galactic starship
klingon hempire , this is my favorite.
romulan hempire

By the way what is the genetics in the ronnie james cross?

C

CAPO

Dirty Harry you already used........so

How 'bout..
-Heavy Metal
-Death Metal
-Chromium
-Orion
-Adrenochrome..(like the stuff in fear and loathing):cool

I still laugh to myself when I think of Romulan x Herijuana....this is gonna lay some people out. Props Mota..whatever you do think of, it's gonna have to be a strong name. Somehow, I don't think Romulana(also mine) is gonna work.lol :rofl:rock

R

rswsound

Romeo. hairband. rome. Heirloom. roman axe. cursive. double pained. romish.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
romuljuana the 1st name i thought of when i seen the title and it just stuck. i like it cuz it can be easily figured out what the make up is. since everyone wants to know the strain lineage of what they are growing.

anything with kentucky in it since herijuana was bred in kentucky, perhaps a burbon reference? and the space or star trek stufff. alot of good names already.

R

RonMac559

What do you think of Stellar Slime? Stellar for Romulan and Slime in regards to Herijuana (heroin), not to mention the trichome coverage...

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Romulana rom- u- lana
or
The Exile -because the romulans were cast out by the Vulcans

K

kingbrown

roman hempire
liverpool kiss= nickname for a headbutt to the face
romulus

so many good names already, gonna be a hard one

F

frogeye50

harlem knights,monkey wrench,space cowboy,green hornet,moonraker,green dreams,lil dreamer,josey wales,stranglehold <--- from t.nugent lol....peace

S

StickyHerbalist

"LaudumAide" Herijuanas medicine opiate taste n funky thump n romulans refreshing citral orange peelish up indica stank hits me like a cool breeze on hot summer day. Name so much shit need giggly edibles get creative.
This gal has got to be a tasty lil' dish. Hope the funny farm can check it out properly in do it justice. PAY THE MAN The BIG BUCKS!! LOL

That Ronnie James sounds bomb. With those genes every pheno outta be dank squat delicious in really heady complex couch locked boddy medz. That CGB will spice that mik n heris knock down thump real well. I bet its got a thick cola too. Good mix ya beat me to this one! LOL

99% certain romulan was named after a Canadian snowboarder who lost his medal from a bad UA in the 90s. Romulan I've seen worked from federation was a short dense dark indica with a citral kick. Hard to name a fucking strain without tasting it so send me a few nugs asap bro....

Heri got the midas touch . Some incredible smokes created with its Xs. Hit us up about pineapple heri, smilin heri and shit. That pinapple heris got the sweet n sour funk effects but potent potent med qualities of that so so sweet hawaiian skunk n herijuana combined and its virility in growth make it a great med plant.

HAPPY To See Ya Killin it with the killa yo! :evilgrin0013:

Here's to Mrs. Reb sewing ya some huge ass pockets for 2010.

:party0023:

hubcap

hubcap

only one name came to mind when you said its in honor of ronnie james dio...

and THAT is........

HOLY DIVER

-cap, out

B

BreederBrad2

Well i made a cross of Romulan x Godzilla, i called it vulcan deathgrip, but i lost the clone, and wont be making anymore seeds and only have a few left, so you can have the name if you want :) sounds like a killer combo

vulcan deathgrip :)

R

RonMac559

harlem knights,monkey wrench,space cowboy,green hornet,moonraker,green dreams,lil dreamer,josey wales,stranglehold <--- from t.nugent lol....peace

Yo frog, I got a song called green dreams, hopefully if mota doesnt pick my name, he picks "green dreams" that would be pretty dope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom