the name game........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RonMac559

only one name came to mind when you said its in honor of ronnie james dio...

and THAT is........

HOLY DIVER

-cap, out

This strain is a different one, he named a different strain ronnie james already...

F

frogeye50

thx ronmac559.... i heard the last 30 seconds to that song sweet dreams so it was kinda easy lol..if he does pick mine i'll split it with ya 50/50 lol......who sings green dreams? sounds like cheech and chong kinda song lmao....peace

W

woodie1369

RomulanxHerijuana=Murajuana,Kentuky Blackout,lunar eclispe,SourMash,Southern Hospitality,I dont have a clue???

R

RonMac559

thx ronmac559.... i heard the last 30 seconds to that song sweet dreams so it was kinda easy lol..if he does pick mine i'll split it with ya 50/50 lol......who sings green dreams? sounds like cheech and chong kinda song lmao....peace

That sounds like a good deal, hahaha... The green dreams song is my own that i wrote and produced... a rap song about money and weed, if u like rap/hip hop its pretty dope, its one of the first that i put down myself... I can e-mail it to u if u wanna check it out...

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thoughts...

I'm gonna let y'all pick the name for the new Romulan x herijuana cross.The winner will get a pack of this and the new Ronnie James cross.:rasta2:

Romulus

Motarebel Romulus

Romulan Ale (lol)

Adara's Rose- (Created by Garion during the Belgariad through sorcery, named for his cousin, and originally thought to simply smell nice, it is revealed to also be a near-miraculous medicine and is used to cure Emperor Zakath who was dying of a powerful Nyissan poison.)

B

budlover

Starburst,
The Beast,
Catalina,
Heirball,
Trojan Horse, or
heirlume!!!
Hope you like one:)))

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
woodie sour mesh would be an awesome name for heri x sour d or something similar

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
We sound like a bunch of cutties over here. lol pick me pick me pick me lol This is an interesting way to come up with a strain name though!

S

STIX AND STONES

Her-romula,black romulan,romulans tar,heromuana,heries romulan,romjuana,herijuanarom,herromulan,her-rom-bomb

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Space Junkie is good. I like it too.

P

paulycali

1) Hillbilly
2) Hemorrhage
3) Romulan soul
4) King romulan
5) Romulan king