The Names Semisweet

• Thread starter Semisweet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How much longer do you think they've. Got?ot?

• A WEEK OR TWO

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • MORW THAN THREE WEEKS

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Monster762

Monster762

So what do you buys think is it ready to pull?
Yup give it dark period n chop. Didn’t see Amber but nice n cloudy and everything outside of trichs says you’re there. Nice buds.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
hey there @Semisweet moved you from intros to grow diaries. This is the place if your documenting your grow.

Noodelz

Noodelz

Seriously?
Buddz looks abit slack how do rate them LEDs to old school 600/1000wat lights I'm running two 600 wat cheep lights an getting a kilo of high grade wat would you say I would be best using when I swap over to LEDs thanks onelov free d weed

Noodelz

Noodelz

Yup give it dark period n chop. Didn’t see Amber but nice n cloudy and everything outside of trichs says you’re there. Nice buds.
Buddz looks abit slack how do rate them LEDs to old school 600/1000wat lights I'm running two 600 wat cheep lights an getting a kilo of high grade wat would you say I would be best using when I swap over to LEDs thanks onelov free d weed
Noodelz Manchester uk

S

Semisweet

What do you mean a Lil bit slack?

Noodelz

Noodelz

Are your budz nice and hard I'm in two mines one buy two OG lights 600/wats or buy LEDs what I'm hearing a lot of noise about but I know nothing about so any help also just noticed small white mites on underside or leafs I'm 6 week in to buddin 10/15 day to go what u lot think I'm ok just keep my eye on them or go straight to grow shop and spend more money ?

Noodelz

Noodelz

What do you mean a Lil bit slack?
Not rock hard budz loose bud wrong I'm looking for any reason to put them LEDs down so have u grown with hps 600wat I get 15 oz high grand off each light is it the same with the LEDs I can't see it and u know anything about mites got these on my plants but I'm finished in 10days will it b ok I should I do something thanks ps that's the plants and mites

Toaster79

Toaster79

Not rock hard budz loose bud wrong I'm looking for any reason to put them LEDs down so have u grown with hps 600wat I get 15 oz high grand off each light is it the same with the LEDs I can't see it and u know anything about mites got these on my plants but I'm finished in 10days will it b ok I should I do something thanks ps that's the plants and mites

Real leds

DSC 0267
DSC 9898

DSC 9919

DSC 0735
DSC 9925
DSC 9922
DSC 9930
DSC 0702 1

Hitting 1g/w minimum

Noodelz

Noodelz

And your energy bill has it lowered alot
I'm not hitting 1gevery wat I'm getting about 15/18 oz dryed bud every 600 and about a 200 GBP each light start to finish so at 180 GBP for a oz or 10 GBP a gram u can see why pepole got to grow I but more then a gram in my joints haha so it's grow or rob banks

S

Semisweet

Man your kinda screwesld but what I would do is pretrim it all and check every inch of it and those are babies unless you wanna smoke neem oil Lol go through it with a loop
Your gonna have to. Cut and inspect eeverything ..every little nook and get these out they could eventually kill ya plant and make sure you bleach everything. For your next grow and use organic neem seed oil they sell it on amazon and its used for preventive spray against all.pests

Latest posts

Top Bottom