The New Guy And His Meds Help Wanted Lol

• Thread starter Daze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Apollo13

Apollo13

8-1000 ( but only run 4 right now), 8000 gph pump, 600 gph pump 300 lpm air pump, 2 ton ac, 1/4 hp chiller plus fan strapped to it, two 12 inch fans , 220 volt 24 inch attic fan, bunch of inlines duct fans, another 800 gph water pump in veg. Then 2 electric heaters in winter.Just to name the big stuff. Clone shit, monitors, dehumidifier...a lot of shit, but nothing like some of those cali guys.

Daze

Daze

Should I add nutrients to these girls or not yet? I have the jungle juice 3part rhino skin and voo doo with piranha and b-52 is this to many lol these are the healthy ones I got a few others that aren't doing so good I think the water in the Dwc is too high or not enough air bubbles bt im letting them do their thing as I try to find out their problem and if I see that they continue to die I'll transplant them to soil I got ph down, Cali magic ,hygrozyme so far and it's working bt then I think the root rot keeps coming back due to high ph in water or not sure what it is I have a few gallons air drying over night so hope that the chlorine dissolves and fixes the problem lol I've tried distilledwater bt still didn't help

Daze

Daze

I've looked into the Heisenberg tea and there many ways to make it which is your preferable way I went to the hydro shop and the guy said to try hygrozyme so I did and it works bt I don't see much new growth so I think it's still there how would I make that tea in the most simple way possible lol

Daze

Daze

Ewc,molasses and what's the third one I hear mycrozyme great white or orca ,h2o2 and a few others lol can I use just ewc and molasses or is the third needed

Top Bottom