• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
pm missed lol

hay motareble that orange chemo is that a x or a pheno?

the light colored stocky one has a grapefruit tang to it

sorry was talking from logics post went to page 1 after posting

Motarebel

Motarebel

hay motareble that orange chemo is that a x or a pheno?

the light colored stocky one has a grapefruit tang to it

sorry was talking from logics post went to page 1 after posting

OrangeChemo - Orange kush x Chemo. The Woodhorse Chemo has a tough flava to pin down -grapefruit/diesel/citrus all wrapped into one.

Reactions: mal
P

primeform

Knight's Templar- C-99 x Herijuana
Killa queen - the first round of F3's from Vic high's original Killer Queen
Sabre Tooth - Northern lights x Sweet Tooth #3
SourBlack - G-13/Blackwidow x Sour D

Im hot on these mota. how long until you think these will be ready?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Im hot on these mota. how long until you think these will be ready?

They'll be ready about 2 weeks after the harvest! lol

Reactions: mal
J

joejusttyped

Yeahh I'll be looking to score some Sabre Tooth and Cujo! I'll be on the look out for sure.

Mota is any of your gear exceptionally easy to manicure? I'm talkin high calyx to leaf with commercial yeild qualities.

Later

M

MoSCutty

Sounds Like a sick lineup Mota, I still haven't gotten my hands on any of your gear I just got a cross with Killa Queen from a friend. Would love to check out your stuff, if I can find it local as I don't order seeds.

Love that you rep MI, I always try and support the home team.
Mos

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
OrangeChemo - Orange kush x Chemo. The Woodhorse Chemo has a tough flava to pin down -grapefruit/diesel/citrus all wrapped into one.
thanks for info tryin to settle on keeping it or dumping it for new beans on the way
is it real light green like the one I got?

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
sabre tooth n sour black yum cant wait

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What up mota hey what OG was used in the OGUANA and when will these be ready or a round about time I have always wanted to grow herie an this cross has Ben on my top list forever I super excited you have choose to make these again I can't Waite I finally grabbed some of your gear I picked up some orange chemo and a red neck TNT witch I'm also excited about it will be a sad sad day when you leave but I'm glad your sticking around for a while longer any way hope all is well and stay frosty brutha peace

slausongardens

slausongardens

pretty sure he used gage greens 5k og. not sure what that is tho.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds Awesome

You will be dearly missed, wish you only the best

mal

2DogWalker

New Old Stuff!

Got some of my old stock out and these will be brought back-

Oguana Kush - OG kush x Herijuana
G-Bolt - pacific G-13 x Yumbolt
Rombolt- Romulan x Yumbolt
Toxic Lemon - Lemon spice x Killian
Cujo - Dog Bite x Killa Queen
BerryBolt - G-Bolt x Bubbleberry
Lemon spice - G/Blackwidow/Firecracker x Bitchin blue
Dirty Harry- Grapefruit x Herijuana
Toxic Blue - Blue Kronic x Killian
Blue Kronic - Bitchin blue x G/Blackwidow/Firecracker

Now this is the kind of news that gets me excited
:party0044:

:party0033:

:) 2Dog

Motarebel

Motarebel

What up mota hey what OG was used in the OGUANA and when will these be ready or a round about time I have always wanted to grow herie an this cross has Ben on my top list forever I super excited you have choose to make these again I can't Waite I finally grabbed some of your gear I picked up some orange chemo and a red neck TNT witch I'm also excited about it will be a sad sad day when you leave but I'm glad your sticking around for a while longer any way hope all is well and stay frosty brutha peace

The Oguana kush used the SFV OG kush.

E

E.T.

damn mota, deal with some family stuff for a week and look what happens....the do crew is getting together for some killer projects! love that you're bringing back some of the old, and the new lines sound proper! my chemo's will be finishing up here soon and look dynamite! had to deal with some family stuff, but will update this weekend. can't say enough good things about this cross....anything that has chemo in it will kill!
ttys

pugliese63

pugliese63

Hey Mota, great to see you still around. I was a big fan of yours back in the day of C-Bay. I still have a couple packs of Killa Queen, G-star, Williams Wonder and Blockhead x Indica in the fridge. Glad to see you bringing back some of the old stuff. You wouldn't happen to still have the stock you made "Quiesal" from would you? It was my favorite of all your work. The pheno I kept smelled like men's cologne and tasted serious Diesal/Fuel on the exhale. Great yielder and awesome potency. Unfortunately that cut was lost not so long ago and is greatly missed. I believe it was Killa Queen X Firecracker F2, correct me if I'm mistaken. Again, its great to see you around and active.

N

nukklehead

OrangeChemo- Orange Kush x Chemo
ChocolateChemo- Chocolate Diesel x Chemo
RockyMountainHigh- Mikado x Colorado Green Bud
BubbaYum- pre-98 Bubba kush x Yumbolt

Still undecided on some being tested,could go either way.New testers going out-
Ruby Red - Colombian Red x Serenity
Grinder- G-13/HP x Mikado x G-13/HP

Got some of my old stock out and these will be brought back-

Oguana Kush - OG kush x Herijuana
G-Bolt - pacific G-13 x Yumbolt
Rombolt- Romulan x Yumbolt
Toxic Lemon - Lemon spice x Killian
Cujo - Dog Bite x Killa Queen
BerryBolt - G-Bolt x Bubbleberry
Lemon spice - G/Blackwidow/Firecracker x Bitchin blue
Dirty Harry- Grapefruit x Herijuana
Toxic Blue - Blue Kronic x Killian
Blue Kronic - Bitchin blue x G/Blackwidow/Firecracker

Sorry to be the late one to the party as far as finding the most stand up man Mota. I was back in the C days and OG days and was just getting ready to obtain some of Motas genetics before the shit hit the fan, along with there was an issue with elite.. Most here that have been around for a while remember when. At that point I abandoned my pursuit of Mota genes and moved on to other things and web sites. I had know idea Mota was still around and here. As you can see this is my first post on this sight and so far I really like the atmosphere. I so wanted the dirty harry and a few other strains and almost had it when the cards fell. Not wanting recognition for it but a small contribution was sent by me to the "fund" as I felt really sorry for the situation. Anywho, Mota you dont know me, but you have my respect and I will pursue your wonderfull genetics again. I have read all your posts on this website and only good Karma can come your way. I just wish I would have found "farmer" earlier. I will be lurking in the shadows here from time to time to see whats up. I love your list of old genetics as above and hope to obtain some. Mods thanks for the work you do. I do have one burning question though for Mota if he is still around to answer. I obtained a a strain called cosmic nights years ago ( supposedly X of Sensi star and NL) and for some reason ( my memory isnt so great anymore) I thought there were some Mota genes in it. I have since lost it but it was a wonderfull specimen and would like to know if Mota had worked with it in the past. This would be all I ask of Mota as he has done more for us then can be repaid.
Mota take time to smell the roses and enjoy the fruits of your labor, .......
Few people leave a lasting imprint on this earth. I think it is kind of cool though as any breeder for any animal or plant ( my grandfathers prized cattles) such as Mota will leave an impression on earth long after they are gone. :handshake

Nukklehead

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Kool thanks bruh !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom