The new lines......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkstar

Shit, I find you again only to see you're leaving.
Is the Mikado in the Rocky Mtn High the Mikado seeds I sent you years ago?
I wish I could PM you to ask you a question but I don't have enough posts.
Peace,
Darkstar

Motarebel

Motarebel

Shit, I find you again only to see you're leaving.
Is the Mikado in the Rocky Mtn High the Mikado seeds I sent you years ago?
I wish I could PM you to ask you a question but I don't have enough posts.
Peace,
Darkstar

Hey buddy! I still got 6 months of this humpty hump left before sneaking away,i'll still stop in once in a while. No, this Mikado has been held by a family in Co., the stock came from Mark Emery. I don't remember any straight Mikado,only sent crosses of it. Get yer post count up!

D

Darkstar

Hey buddy! I still got 6 months of this humpty hump left before sneaking away,i'll still stop in once in a while. No, this Mikado has been held by a family in Co., the stock came from Mark Emery. I don't remember any straight Mikado,only sent crosses of it. Get yer post count up!

I'm try to get my count up..lol
I glad to see you're still making magic.
I just ordered 4 packs of your gear and look forward to running them.
Peace...
Darkstar

slausongardens

slausongardens

what is the bitchin blue and the killian? and the firecracker?

i love how most motas genetics are all original, rare, old school, unique while all these other cats are all breeding the same shit in a million different ways.

Motarebel

Motarebel

what is the bitchin blue and the killian? and the firecracker?

i love how most motas genetics are all original, rare, old school, unique while all these other cats are all breeding the same shit in a million different ways.

Bitchin blue is Dj's Bluemoonshine x Killa queen, man do i miss this gal. Killian is NYCD x Killa queen,the NYCD had nanner issues late in flowering. I shelved Killian for this reason untill i could work the kinks out. Firecracker is from Reservoir seeds, an F2 of the Williams wonder bx-1(WillyD). I did a test run of WillyD for Rez years ago and crossed it with a male Killa queen to make "Quiesel". Unless i can resecure some Willyd then Quiesel won't be coming back.

It's very hard to come up with new stuff to work with. I think you can see anyone can cross an" Elite" clone with pollen and come up with a pretty good cross. I'd like to see more bean poppin and actuall selecting from more than 5 seeds. If they had to select males and females then you'd sink or swim based on your talents , not by the clones you hold. "Clone bangers" is my new term , been guilty of this myself . Elite clones will be used very little after i wrap up the current seed runs. I got Chemdog D,Chem-91 and Bubba being hit with Woodhorse Trainwreck and Chemo pollen. Just made a batch of Trainwreck and if the results are anything like the mom then it'll be killer. Only rare clones will be used and not ones that have been whored out,that doesn't leave many.So my past seedlines and seeds i've collected are getting popped in big numbers,the search is on. :banana1sv6:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Rite on bro can't Waite for some old gear if your to drop albe with some of these new sick ads crosses it's gonna be epic !!!! I can't Waite for the 91 Chem x woodhorse and 91 x chemo it's gonna be super man sick !!!!!

GhostFace

GhostFace

good to see you still keep'n it real_ nice line up bro :rasta2:
looking forward to some_ KillaQueen Crosses ;)
sounds good keep me posted, stay safe and keep it grEEn :harvest:

J

joejusttyped

Being someone that has never smoked(or grown for that matter) a confirmed cut of Chemdog, are there many differences between the '91 and D cuts? Those crosses sound sick, I'll be on the watch for those =D

M

maestro

Mota, got any strains that hit like a friggin crack rock! :mad0233: kaplow!
Thats what I like! Looking for something to make my nose bleed when I pull bong rips maybe loose bladder control n forget where I'm at for a few. Reality is overrated n I've seriously had enough. :sign0065:

Ya know wanna run some killer stock n just hope for a male n a female to make a grip of beans with! lol Or even just one great "elite" female to shock the bejeseeesuses outta make some killer selfed gear.
:icon_animal26:

Laters bro

twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Nice Mota. I have grown the knights templar but it was crossed with NL and early girl. Freebies from Doc Chronic. I am curious what the original is like. The plants I had were almost white with tons of little nuggets. It was terrific after a long cure, fresh it almost burns and then numbed my lips and tounge

I just finished up a batch of Sour Turbo and love it. I will be keeping it around for awhile. The BHO is a very tastey medicine :)

The blue moonshine cross sounds great too.

Motarebel

Motarebel

JJ,a flava,stone and yield diff seperate the 2. I actually like the Chem-91,better flava and yield.

I narrowed things down a bit and here is what's coming up and being worked on-

D-railed = Chemdog D x Woodhorse Trainwreck

ChemDose = Chem-91 x Woodhorse Chemo

Maestro my buddy, sounds like you need to hook up with some tail and knock the bottom out! lol

E

E.T.

chemdose sounds awesome mota!!

JJ,a flava,stone and yield diff seperate the 2. I actually like the Chem-91,better flava and yield.

I narrowed things down a bit and here is what's coming up and being worked on-

D-railed = Chemdog D x Woodhorse Trainwreck

ChemDose = Chem-91 x Woodhorse Chemo

Maestro my buddy, sounds like you need to hook up with some tail and knock the bottom out! lol

G

gerardbutler79

Hey mota would you consider "whoring" out the 91 chem? Well maybe not whoring out but making it a bigger part of your breeding program? I remember missing out on a bunch of these 91 crosses when Elite was around. The bluemoonshine/91 all I ever heard was that it was great meds etc but it wasn't available for very long. When I tried the Chem-D for the first time, myself and all others who came across it in my circle agreed it's flavor was putrid. I would love to experience the better flavor in the 91 as I'm sure many others here on the farm would also

convex

convex

Damn!

Chem/chemo sounds tasty!!

Lemme know if you're short a tester ;)

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey mota would you consider "whoring" out the 91 chem? Well maybe not whoring out but making it a bigger part of your breeding program? I remember missing out on a bunch of these 91 crosses when Elite was around. The bluemoonshine/91 all I ever heard was that it was great meds etc but it wasn't available for very long. When I tried the Chem-D for the first time, myself and all others who came across it in my circle agreed it's flavor was putrid. I would love to experience the better flavor in the 91 as I'm sure many others here on the farm would also

That was called Moondawg and Loompa made the original cross,Elite got his hands on some testers and suddenly "Ultimate Moondawg" spouted up. That was a sore spot for us but moving forward,i believe Loompa might bring the Moondawg back.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hey mota can you tell me more about the Orange Krush ? Been looking for that strain for about a year. I had some local nugs and it looked like Herijuana except a little more orange hairs. When I broke it up over a screen it dumped a nice pile of orange kief under the screen.I would love some seeds of that stuff for a run of pressed hash for personal use.Funny the bud has been all around me and it is an old local strain but can`t seem to run into the genetics or they are gone before I get there every time!

T

taureauchien

man o man, am i glad i popped in here! i've been looking for blue kronik forever.
got to the point to where i was buying anything from sannie that had b.k. in it and trying to cross them into a blue kronik dominate plant....please save me the headache!!! looking forward to this one. any date time mota?

T

tngreen

That was called Moondawg and Loompa made the original cross,Elite got his hands on some testers and suddenly "Ultimate Moondawg" spouted up. That was a sore spot for us but moving forward,i believe Loompa might bring the Moondawg back.

PLEASE BRING THIS BACK!!! I lost my favorite clone and want it back badly. Such a good strain with a great high. All I have now are some accidental s1's to go through where I might get lucky but I am betting they are all hermies or at least throw some nanners like the 2 I just ran (hermied my blueberry dream too :( )

Motarebel

Motarebel

Orange kush was made by Sierra seeds,KK never released any seeds but gave one pheno to J-Dog and another pheno to Loran. It's Oldworld Paki Kush x DoubleG(Dman's Orange spice).

There's another Orange kush making the rounds, OG kush x Orange bud that's in seed form.

TAU, My brah Aligee is working on the Blue Kronic,not sure if he's started yet though.

P

primeform

excited to see what this orange kush x chemo is like. wouldnt mind seeing that orange kush in some other crosses or its pure form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom