The new lines......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KillMachineKill

So excited about Knights Templar again, am working with right now, making cross for me of Gods Gift x Knights Templar to make Grail Quest. But am excited to get some more seeds are these going to be your F3's? Excited are they going to be released through here, do you do any clubs anymore? Try to avoid mail. Thanks! Excited!

A

armoured

Hey mota that Agent Orange sounds Dank crossed with The L.S.D. Look out " TANG LADY , MOTA show you Orange Flavour ,with Lift off BABY !!! Hey Bro !!! :banana1sv6:

G

GeneralRipper

How's the ChemDose going? I would love to run that sounds amazing!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Kobalt Blue

I have a lovely Blueberry mom from Centennial Seeds, a heritage Blueberry crossed with a DJ Blueberry. Very easy to grow,clone and produces some top notch blueberry muffin smoke. She's being crossed to a male called " BlueStink" that hails from some Carolina hillbillies! lol

Strawberry Bubble

This one's for all you that have requested sour bubble projects. A SourBubble Bx4 female crossed with a male Strawberry Diesel from Aligee's Strawberry project. The Strawberry male will be gettin busy with a few ladies.

Rebel Yell

A Redneck G-13 female mated with a male Strawberry D (Aligee). The powerful R-13 infuzed with strawberries!

Orgasmic Orange

KK's Orange Kush clone hit with some Agent D (orange diesel) pollen. The Agent D is an Ohsogreen (Insane Seed Posse) creation and yes i do have his blessings. A kush/diesel hybrid that's part of my "LungCandy Expedition".

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Your one busy grower,damm,keep up all the awesome work and keep the flavors a comeing!!:rasta2:

symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey Mota killer crosses please tell me you hit that sour bubble with the agent orange dude. I think that would be some killer smoke!! Keep em coming, hope to work with you in the near future one day I'm in the Mitten too, you seem like a real cool dude.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damn homie all of those new crosses sound FIRE!

2DogWalker

Orgas Orange and Strawberry Bubble sound fire bro, lookin forward to working with that sour bubble for sure! Very nice Mota

2DW

Motarebel

Motarebel

I got my Orange diesel's mixed up!:sweating The line i'm running is OrangeBud x Anna C's NYCD made a number of years ago,not ISP's version. I'll check my email again and see who made this cross.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
WOW i that strawberry bubble sounds awesome 2 strains I've wanted crossed into one sign me up!!!

K

kes5480

Thank you

hey motarebel i got those r-13 x herijuana testers. Thank you so much bro. I just put 5 in wet paper towels so i'll have pics and a thread goin when they pop... prolly 2moro. peace :banana1sv6:

R

rickisonline

Much respect my friend....had to back up and punt but stayin in the game..

Passion Baby!!!!

That Blue Kronic and Killian stuff is killer and the Herijuana is tops

Tex

Just running some old toxic blue now. Picked up the seeds four years ago and they sprouted like champs. Looking forward to seeing the results and will fill u guys in. Must admit that ALL of the gear I got from Mota has been grade A finished product according to our med patients.

L

Lump

Hi Mota! I am looking for a strain that would be very similar to your pacific G13 BX, especially by its structure. Are you planning to release any seeds of it? or where could I find something similar? Thanks a lot for your answer!

Best regards,
Lump

K

kushsmoker30

where can i get the OG x herojuana? been trying to find the strain for a while

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Looking forward to the Chemdose and D-railed. Both sound awesome. Had a chance to run Meduser's gear years back and was impressed. The Woodhorse TW x Herijuana was especially kickass outdoor here in central KY. The SSH x Heri was no slouch either. You got a time frame on these Mota bro ??

T

testez

hello, may i run Oguana Kush - OG kush x Herijuana tester beans if/when they are available?

thank you for your time and consideration in advance ... this is strictly medical btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom