The New Lineup

• Thread starter tokinblackguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

hey Reef, can you give us farmers an idea of what's coming in the new releases? remakes of oldies but goodies??? brand new strains??? not asking for anything too detailed but a general idea of what is getting released would be great.:banana:

sun

sun

a list of the new lineup would be great!im going to start saving my nickeles & dimes right now.but i dont want to pick any one thing until i know what options there will be.im sure that the seeds from the south american project are going to kick ass.cant wait!

R

Reeferman

Kush Tuna , G13x bubba , Kingx og , pre 98 bubba x master kush , Happy Hindu , Thai x kush aka Harmony , Blow fish x hash plant , blue berry blast , head band , strawberry blond , nut cruncher ultimate haze hybrid .and a few more

N

Nirrity

head pand and "ultimate haze hybrid" ?? what are these? seems my heartbeat go faster..

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

Tuna and Happy Hindu are #1 and 2 on my list! man i hope i get this job, i'm definitely gonna need some funds for these new goodies.

N

Nirrity

how will you like if it'll appear that Tuna X Hindu exist? jejeje :)

sun

sun

the g13 bubba & the happy hindu sound fantastic.but i know that my wife is going to insist on buying the bluberryblast while its around again.

convex

convex

Mrs C. MUST have Blueberry Blast!!

Wouldn't mind a nice male of it to dust my black cherry with too!

R

redroot

respect brother. nice on the strawberry blond. anything crossed with that i cant wait too try.

R

Reeferman

The ultimate haze hybrid is my version of super silver but 100% unrelated its a o haze very very longer flowering sativa pheno x afghani x happy hindu male .

Its a very high yielding hybrid that creates big heavy very very hazy tasting sativa dom nuggs in 9-10 weeks the haze genetics are obvious and heavy influenced but the yield and strait up structure for SOG make her a really good producer , this is unique and really new kinda fresh high the potential is really great for buckets also so far I have seen her tested only in SOG ,

I also just received what I require to make a new crystal ship line , our burmese has been worked with to create a burmese hindu hybrid that is 100% burmese looking in the bag and the biggest producer I have had in a buckets system we just call this strain Bertha ! 3.5 lbs from BUCKET .

Anyways I will write more later wish I still had a geek around here to take pics and web shitt I will do my best .
Reef

N

Nirrity

any super sativa hybrid? i think like i lost all illusions about indicas even low percent in the mixup makes me tired and cemented the high became far less soaring and penetrating so any pure sativa hybrids are welcome especially lemon thai and SMCG crosses or pure lines...

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

Reef, when do you expect to have these new releases available to the public?

G

growlife

start makinkg your Xmas list and saving them bucks
but who knows they could show up next week

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
hes back

seems youve been hard at work

i lov your projects som new amazing crosses your partental stock is precious

ultimate haze sounds like a wet dream

id lov to hear bout her taste/aromas

interested to kno if ur o.haze used was tfd ?

if you can tell us som more specifics on these select strains

Kush Tuna which kush?
BF X HP which HP?
HARMONY which thai?

bubba X mk
g13 X bubba

im very happy too see these from your hand as im sure theyll be special

but too add both hav been crossed already i believe cali connect did the first cross n mota the second
are there any relations too these other crosses of same strains as we kno there r more than 1 bubb g13 n mk

1luvbigherb

R

Reeferman

Ok I am working on a Femized tuna , I am bxing the cuddle fix hp to blow fish actually big bg was helping trim the test plants today ! pics coming soon No the G13 I recentlt got back is a really great AB used in Nutcruncher and the feminized cross I am makimng is actually to green crack not bubba sorry things chnage as I research and to be honest with the succss I have in pollen collection via sts .

I am in the big city as I write at my best friend of nearly 20 years A's house in his drawer we found a huge bag of seeds the last seeds I bred under Prairie fire and yes we are getting germination "terry Parker" Jim wakeford " fraser valley sativa HP , mighty mite x kodiak golds , moosejaw madness , auto indica , kodiak golds , Northern Dreams a bunch of large numbers of these very special oldoies I thought were lost to LEO I am doing big grow outs nad making female versions of these and many more classics !
I do not have both partents and we have had really great success with our s-1's so really good actually when pollen is used like f-1 breeding but outcrossed like we would a f-1 we see no differene maybe better stock than standard M-F seeds , In the selection and selfing of f-1 strains we see a slighhtly longer veg time on a few but overall way less variation and many fixed exACTLY LIKE THE SELECTED PHENOhigher than 60% on most .

The harmony is the rage everywhere it has been ! its a highliand lemmon thai obtained for me from vietnamese freiends along with a couple other new true Viet strains that are favorites I was confused on where those lemmons came from until I was recently set strait as the stock I beleaved I has used was not in my HAND WHEN I was down south the thai is obvious in the hybrid but the flowing time is only 9-10 weeks on 95% of the seedlings burning bush is also on its way from seeds I collected in sainai egypt !.

My friends globally have come through not to mention the vast population selection done down south that vastly improved our parents .

I hope that any that were let down over the pat cuople years allow me to give them some new seeds I will guarante to set your reefer scences strait !

with love and respet I wish you all happy safe heavy harvests !
Reef

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

Damn man the "harmony" sounds ridiculous. LOVE those Thai genetics, only plant i have now with any is the Juicy Fruit.

sun

sun

cant wait to try out some of the new seeds. im figureing out witch plants im going to cut to make room right now.

Top Bottom