The New S.I. From humboldt vs....

• Thread starter Mycrogreatwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mycrogreatwhite

Okay so Humboldt came out with a new silica supplement and I was wondering if anyone could help me to figure out what the difference between that and, for example, Botanicare silica blast?

Thanks and good gardening

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
there all very similar its just that each company would rather have you buy theirs if ur gonna buy one anyway. instead of buying another companies to use, cause they don't have one. most are potassium silicate

1st.artuning

What about Dutch Master silica? Anyone used that before?

budboy299

budboy299

structural intergrity by humboldt nutrients is their si product.

It contains 6.0% silicon derived from silicate according to the website.

Now this is pretty vague because both potassium silicate and sodium silicate can be used to get the silicon amounts. You can use potassium silicate but I would stay away from sodium silicate because it simply adds another salt into your medium. Since they do not say which they use....I would shy away from it.

Also there are product which contain more concentration of silicon in the bottle than that. And...it is derived from potassium silicate in their listings.

I remember recently this came up before about who's silicon had the best bang for the buck. ....found it!

This was the list I came up with for most of the commonly found silica suppliments

Advanced nutrients, Rhino Skin (1% silica, 80.00 per 4 litres)
Botanicare, Silica Blast (2% silica, 35.00 per 4 litres)
Dyna Grow, Protekt (3.7% silica, 54.00 per 4 litres)
Dutch master, black bottle silica (below 4.9% silica, 23.00 per litre)
Dutch Master, Gold range silica (below 4.9% silica, 18.50 per litre)
Hydro-grow, potassium silicate (26.5% silica, 19.00 per 4 litres)
Yellow bottle, silica bloom (53.2% silica, 53.00 per litre)

adding in....
Humbolt nutrients, structural integrity (6% silica, 85.08 per 4 litres)

hope this helps in your decision

budboy299

budboy299

Kobe....I remember Jalisco mentioning that one but when I called them...they would not ship to canada so I kind of forgot about them.

They do beat all others but make sure they will ship to you first.

actually let me clarify that....the shopping cart kept blocking my postal code and wanted a zip code. They said it was a glitch in the software

K

Kobe24

right on bro...i just go pick up the stuff local...amazing prices on everything...doesnt suprise me one bit a smart dude like Jalisco Kid would know about this place..since its in his backyard basically

budboy299

budboy299

Just tried that link again Kobe.....if you click on to buy it, it will only allow for pickup only. If you try any other way of shipping it says "Currently not feasable to ship USPS"

that is their only 2 options, pick up or USPS

wish it were different because that is a wonderful deal!

budboy299

budboy299

I love that they have a cannabis section on their site...man times have changed!

Hermitian

Hermitian

Just tried that link again Kobe.....if you click on to buy it, it will only allow for pickup only. If you try any other way of shipping it says "Currently not feasable to ship USPS"

that is their only 2 options, pick up or USPS

wish it were different because that is a wonderful deal!

They've made it possible to ship USPS but now they're out of stock on several items.

Top Bottom