The New Solistek A1 Complete Light System

• Thread starter GrowSolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I wish we could get these in an enclosed vent-able unit. I could never run one of these with my set-up, especially with more heat output.

DrFever

DrFever

I'm superstoked to see these new DE's in action. I'm looking at the Gavita's but I'm not digging the reflector design. Im looking at yours and this would fit my grow needs for the SOG's I'm planning on running.

Keep us posted!.
pretty much all the relectors for the DE copied Gavitas style reflector and obvious for good reasons...

Does anyone know the price of one of these

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The grid #'s are actually pretty even overall, that in addition to overall spread with multiple units run in series is what we look for. We've tested every fixture and reflector available on the market and nothing tests perfectly uniform. We will have more data to release shortly, thank you!
U have 2 grids on ur first post now, one had closer numbers and less left to right variance. Are those two diff reflectors or same reflector.

DrFever

DrFever

Also could you put up a chart for the 4 x 6 @ 36" that you mention it covers ??

And i cannot find a price on one of these is it 400 bucks ???

also does it have smart technology soft warm up etc

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
To the supportive community of THCfarmer,

SolisTek would like to introduce our A1 Complete Lighting System. As the double ended fixtures have become increasingly more popular for commercial warehouse or greenhouse style facilities, we have designed our fixture around the competition, with incredibly high output.

Presenting, the ultra high output, A1 Complete Light System by SolisTek:
(Measurements taken from 36" from light source)

solisteka1.jpg

These fixtures will be available soon.
Please Message for details.
What is the retail on these puppies?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I wish we could get these in an enclosed vent-able unit. I could never run one of these with my set-up, especially with more heat output.
Really cant aircool de bulbs papa,it changes the temperature/spectrum of the bulb.The AC/DE hoods do not cool the bulbs but rather the fixture itself.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Really cant aircool de bulbs papa,it changes the temperature/spectrum of the bulb.The AC/DE hoods do not cool the bulbs but rather the fixture itself.

OK, I really don't know much about them other than being good. :)

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

These haven't hit the market yet Farm fam. I think it'll be interesting to see a heads up comparison when they do though.

G

GrwrGoneWild

pretty much all the relectors for the DE copied Gavitas style reflector and obvious for good reasons...
Does anyone know the price of one of these

No, the 36 inch pattern looks more concentrated with solisA1 version vs gavita's. I actually dont want all that spread.

G

GrwrGoneWild

^^ Yeah thats a epap vs gavita.. I kinda knew that about the epaps spread, not a fan of that design either. The nanolux looks really good from price point and performance.. now if the nano has a controler like the gavita..

Last edited:
ricogarion

ricogarion

I'd like to try these as soon as possible. I am running Gavita now and do feel I'm getting used to usin them in a low ceiling grow area. How much and where to purchase as soon as known please.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I'd like to try these as soon as possible. I am running Gavita now and do feel I'm getting used to usin them in a low ceiling grow area. How much and where to purchase as soon as known please.
Can you give some details on using these types of lights with a low ceiling. About how much distance do you have from your canopy?

IIIQBIII

IIIQBIII

I'd be interested to know how these lights compare to the Gavitas as well. I am currently testing a single 1000w de Gavita, and its doing very well. For my needs I will require around 40-60 units depending on the final design plan for my build. I need the best value as well as the greatest impact.

DapperDon

DapperDon

Here they go again with their bullshit marketing. Only THIS TIME they are using a Nanolux cloned fixture and trying to pass it off as their own innovation. When are these guys going to learn that not all growers are stupid?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Gavita invented these bulbs and fixtures,they have 20 years experience.who else can say that.i don't think y'all beat the gavitas. If your in a tent the gavita 600/750 DE is great,goes right up to 800 n something n down to 5.hope this helps guys.

DapperDon

DapperDon

Gavita invented these bulbs and fixtures,they have 20 years experience.who else can say that.i don't think y'all beat the gavitas.

Yeah because everyone needs to swap a different bulb for each stage of hourly growth LOL! They tried this nonsense with their original lamps and are carrying the ignorance over to their DE lamps. Always playing catch up while regurgitating the same marketing sales gimmic. The Dutch put the SMACKDOWN on the horseshit bro-science that Solis Tek uses to bamboozle the gullible. Full spectrum is where it's at. Not a Crayola box of colored bulbs.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I have a little over two feet from bulb to canopy. I also don't let the girls stretch and water a little every day. I keep the gavita 6/750 dialed down to about 600.
what kind of area at the most do you think it will cover? I'm in a 8x4 tent.would it go more than 4x4 area.thanks.i need to get my electric bill down.would like to stick one 750 in the centre,and have some side lighting to supplement.the end 2 foot of tent is sectioned off for moms..do ya think id get away with one like that?

ricogarion

ricogarion

what kind of area at the most do you think it will cover? I'm in a 8x4 tent.would it go more than 4x4 area.thanks.i need to get my electric bill down.would like to stick one 750 in the centre,and have some side lighting to supplement.the end 2 foot of tent is sectioned off for moms..do ya think id get away with one like that?

I talked with Jair Gavita about this very problem. He told me the 4x8 would do great things with two of the 6/750e inside. That is what I am currently running.

Latest posts

Top Bottom