The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Those fungus gnats will be gone in no time, ive got springtails in the soil but i dont worry about those little guys, i think it was seamaiden who mentioned she cant grow without those buggers moving in but as long as theyre happy they dont do any plant munchin from what i can tell. How you guys been over here? Gonna go snap some flower pics at lights on here soon
I jus got back this am bro!! Things are well for the Zilla! Yea the little buggers come and go...have not noticed any ill effects from them...I use hotshots on top..keeps under control..cant wait to see your pics!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I jus got back this am bro!! Things are well for the Zilla! Yea the little buggers come and go...have not noticed any ill effects from them...I use hotshots on top..keeps under control..cant wait to see your pics!
3 mins til lights on, hey zilla you have a gazillion strains, ever run any tga genetics? A good buddy gave me a fat hookup with some plushberry in it, trying to find some people who have run it.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

This thing is all funky! Throwing single leafs...3 fingered leafs...got it way off to the side to see what comes of it...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

3 mins til lights on, hey zilla you have a gazillion strains, ever run any tga genetics? A good buddy gave me a fat hookup with some plushberry in it, trying to find some people who have run it.
Nah bro never TgA gen...Wouldnt mind tho...hehe! Yea man he has some fire no doubt! I believe his gemetics stem from a cat that touched down back on the seen...Mr. soul...C-99 breeder among others! Run them pal we will figure it out! Plushberry sounds like summin wicked!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Screenshot 2016 03 15 13 01 04
Got the fade in full effect with the flush on, the gal in front right is that little single cola clone that burned herself up on the light in stretch hence the burnt looking leaves on her. Didnt seem to effect her yield though huh?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Goodmorning All! @keiksweat where ya @ mate? Momma finally did ya in for the electric bill and the stench?! What gives bro? Mine was @ it again...called the electric co...they were like yea @ such amd such time there are spikes...the spikes are when i am there and have on other lights...lmao...the restlooked like "normal" consumption...for the last year....i am running bare bones minimum for all the shit i have going on...i dunno what imma do...

keiksweat

keiksweat

I'm bk at last,loads to do.chat later all.mike,loving the soil bruv....Arctic orange,them look about done son,get em out the oven...haha real nice that nl,haze looks mate.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Finally made my tea!
For veg....
1/3 cup PSG
1/3 cup high N Bat Guano mexican
1/3 cup EWC
5tsbkelp meal (neptunes harvest)
5tsb black strap mollasses

Bloom
2/3 c PSG
2/3 c EWC
2/3 c High P Guano (jamaican)
5tbsp black strap mollasses..

I am off and running

keiksweat

keiksweat

N
Finally made my tea!
For veg....
1/3 cup PSG
1/3 cup high N Bat Guano mexican
1/3 cup EWC
5tsbkelp meal (neptunes harvest)
5tsb black strap mollasses

Bloom
2/3 c PSG
2/3 c EWC
2/3 c High P Guano (jamaican)
5tbsp black strap mollasses..

I am off and running
Nice,there gonna love that mate.what's in that Neptune harvest,neuts for the gods juice bro?expensive?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Who's in then.....still early morning here for me.loads of tea to drink .got loads to do in me grow later on today.I've let things slip a bit.nearly killed 2 plants in veg on Wednesday,re-potting them from 15 litre hard potz to 37 litre grow sacks I'm now using.anyway the bottom half collapsed on me when I flipped em upside-down.checked on em last night,and there ok.gave em water,bio-plus,and sea weed tonic.I've got a bare metal halide bulb back in veg.turned down to 250watts.there loving it anyway.when I've got enough screw in e27 holders,I'll get rid of mh,and use led bulbs in there,6500k cheapos.real brite crisp white light.anyway photos later all.bye the way for all who's interested,found a led grow light company who are using Cree cxb3590 chips and bridgelux vero 29, all with meanwell drivers.there called grow optics or something like that.ill check later.i found the site by typing in cxb3590 grow lights.they look pretty cool.from about 200w to 500w.check em out.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Who's in then.....still early morning here for me.loads of tea to drink .got loads to do in me grow later on today.I've let things slip a bit.nearly killed 2 plants in veg on Wednesday,re-potting them from 15 litre hard potz to 37 litre grow sacks I'm now using.anyway the bottom half collapsed on me when I flipped em upside-down.checked on em last night,and there ok.gave em water,bio-plus,and sea weed tonic.I've got a bare metal halide bulb back in veg.turned down to 250watts.there loving it anyway.when I've got enough screw in e27 holders,I'll get rid of mh,and use led bulbs in there,6500k cheapos.real brite crisp white light.anyway photos later all.bye the way for all who's interested,found a led grow light company who are using Cree cxb3590 chips and bridgelux vero 29, all with meanwell drivers.there called grow optics or something like that.ill check later.i found the site by typing in cxb3590 grow lights.they look pretty cool.from about 200w to 500w.check em out.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Optics growlights cxb3590, $1200 for the 500w model,1000w hps equivalent...

Top Bottom