The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Who's lurking? Keikster? Dam bro you are killin that LB k sent ya! Kid made good after all! Wonder bout him from time to time...snap crackle pop! @420 lyfePpP how is it going? Hope well! @Skunked welxome to the thread! Again...your killin it but you know this! Whatabout the @GreenHouser where ya @ pal? How are dem hoops?
Hey man how's it goin today? Good I hope. On way home and do a white rino dab day . ☺. Need it .lol .
Hope all are well.
Anyone watching the Harley and the Davidsons. ? Pretty cool the history of it .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

damn a lot of strains I never heard of lol. I broke down about 6 months ago and spent 200 on seeds cause all my other strains are from when mmmj came out. dragon berry from mtg, gsc from bcbd, and ripple from mosca.
Lol yeah no crap eh. Lol.
I got the gsc from B.C bud depot. Bought a bulk amount of tangarine kush ☺ Rare Dankness gear. Never regret that ☺ . Good luck strain hunting ☺

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Lol yeah no crap eh. Lol.
I got the gsc from B.C bud depot. Bought a bulk amount of tangarine kush ☺ Rare Dankness gear. Never regret that ☺ . Good luck strain hunting ☺
Thx yeah one of my gscs and ripple had huge 11 finger leaves so I'm hopeful. Was thinking of trying a strain from RDG, exotic gen., and cali connection next although dragon berry has me wanting to try some more strains from mtg from the looks but can't decide until I taste it

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

The Tombs

Top Bottom