The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

he
Hey hey hey...mikezilla...gracias for the not one but two prime females.and boy do they look amazing already.cant believe my luck mate 2 out of two on the tombs,two out of two on the LB also.first time in about 4 days I've been in flower room with the light on.cant wait for these to pop.everything else in my flower room has gone beast.
Now that makes me smile! You will love them pal! Cant wait to the nugs!

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

chill out geezer,he said gov simpletons,he even came bk with,not you guys,gov....
Im chill I was just joking around, and geezer? Lol that's pretty good first time I been called that I'm 34 not 65 and retired, I didn't see the other post and thought he was playing, no harmatter no foul

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Realy man , lol, I ain't hurt Mike, I know my operations are anything but simple. Don't hare bro #18plants=20poundsofqualifiedmeds
Yo man! I was referring to the gov thing and noticed it didnt post the thread when I hit reply...My apolgies...I mean no disrespect not my style man...Trust me if i have something to say to anyone I have no problem saying it direct.....peace and positive vibes!

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Yo man! I was referring to the gov thing and noticed it didnt post the thread when I hit reply...My apolgies...I mean no disrespect not my style man...Trust me if i have something to say to anyone I have no problem saying it direct.....peace and positive vibes!
I did think for a second there was any disrespect bro, I actually thought you were playing around, so I joined in , I wasn't being a dink and I am sorry if it looked like it . Sometimes y p Ulla have to excuse me for not paying closer attention.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Pshhhh 35....not a geezer! Still wet behind the ears See if i got summin I will say if....jokingly of course life is to short! Live Love and Grow
Im chill I was just joking around, and geezer? Lol that's pretty good first time I been called that I'm 34 not 65 and retired, I didn't see the other post and thought he was playing, no harmatter no foul

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I did think for a second there was any disrespect bro, I actually thought you were playing around, so I joined in , I wasn't being a dink and I am sorry if it looked like it . Sometimes y p Ulla have to excuse me for not paying closer attention.
All good bro! And yea man you cats got the outdoor dialed in! Cheering ya on!! Bring em home!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

home for the weekend! Keiks is passed out in a chair with a lit pipe an slippers on. Zilla is running like crazy everywhere with chino, 420ipp is dabbed out good dreamin, big outdoor is on his tip toes waiting for the finish, oldskol head bangin somewhere to the rollin stones. An I'm bout to get medicated!!!!!

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

no, it's in the wild. I didn't like it when I was in a cage, he's where he belongs. I live an let live until something is impeding.
Good man, good answer, and great way of thinking. Now that you mention it I'll have to try and apply this theory in the future, in many different ways. Great insight for the day thanks.

keiksweat

keiksweat

n
home for the weekend! Keiks is passed out in a chair with a lit pipe an slippers on. Zilla is running like crazy everywhere with chino, 420ipp is dabbed out good dreamin, big outdoor is on his tip toes waiting for the finish, oldskol head bangin somewhere to the rollin stones. An I'm bout to get medicated!!!!!
Not yet...nearly bloke.

Top Bottom